BuyCleverStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend BuyCleverStuff
BuyCleverStuff Video Review Just what I needed to play my vinyl.
Read BuyCleverStuff Reviews

About BuyCleverStuff:

BuyCleverStuff are the UK's leading specialists in Home Audio Visual Products.

The company started out in 2006, and were one of the first to sell kitchen flipdown TVs directly to the UK.

As we've grown, so has our product range, expertise and reputation for being the go-to company when it comes to Home Audio Visual Products.

With our years of knowledge and focus on offering the best products, service and price it’s no wonder we have lots of recommendations and many repeat customers.

As a leading online retailer in our sector with huge buying power and an unrivaled reputation for service, we can supply you with quality products at exceptional value for money.

Our philosophy is to ensure that the products sold by ourselves are products that we would want to purchase and own ourselves; you will not find cheap products on our sites, only quality products at competitive prices.

In November 2016, we became the first business in the Chester area, and one of the very first online retailers in the whole of the United Kingdom to be certified for the ‘Buy With Confidence’ scheme.

BuyCleverStuff is based on the outskirts of Chester, headed by Jon Hoyle, we are a small team of specialists offering expert advice both pre and post sales, if you have a question, any question about our products, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.

01244 458885

Contact@BuyCleverStuff.co.uk

Red Hill House, Hope Street, Chester

Tell us how BuyCleverStuff made you happy
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 17th February 2020
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 7th November 2017
Lois Hu****
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 18th July 2017
Anony****
Great communication, and fast delivery. Customer service is exemplary. Purchased aTenor Audio Mirror - Great sized functional LED lit mirror giving fanatastic sound on DAB, FM Radio, and Bluetooth Stream. It also has the benefit of an integral digital clock, LED side lighting, and remote or local control options. I installed ours fully recessed, with ceiling mounted speaker and loft antenna. We are really pleased with the unit. The only problem being is that you may have difficulty getting teenagers out of the bathroom !!
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 11th April 2019
I made an error on my order, but this was corrected very quickly. Product is well described, delivered early and is top quality. Very impressed with the service and the product.
received item fine. New item but faulty first time tried it didn't read any CD's four were tried. Did work with a i pod for about 40 minutes then failed. Buy clever stuff not responded to any e mails, or have open phone lines. So far not impressed.
We are sorry you have experienced with your purchase If you have tried to contact us over the weekend, we will not have responded as our office is closed. As stated on our website and on our recorded phone message, COVID restrictions in the workplace mean we are unable to offer telephone customer service , and you are encouraged to email us. If you have done so and not received a reply, please send the email again as we answer all emails within 24 hours, barring the weekend
I was extremely pleased with all aspects of my purchase of a Soundmaster PL979SW. The ordering was easy and delivery was next day. I am delighted with the product.
Quick delivery of good product. Responded to queries quickly during working hours.
As previously reported I'm still waiting on delivery of the counter weight for the Soundmaster record player purchased from Amazon....please see pevious notes..... Thanks
Unbelievably quick delivery from BuyCleverStuff. Less than 24 hours. I was texted with a Monday delivery date after ordering on Friday and was surprised when it was delivered on Saturday. My tiny clock radio has already proved a hit in the bedroom. Good audio and plenty of features including the gradual volume increase when the radio alarm goes off providing less of a shock when we wake up. There's nothing to fault about BuyCleverStuff.
Excellent speedy service, product as described.
Could not believe how quickly my clock radio was delivered. Lovely present for my daughter and good sound.
Good service
Ordered an under cabinet radio with a CD player. The CD player was faulty but BCS sent me a replacement as soon as they were notified of the problem. The product (Soundmaster UR2195SI) is really good with good sound for such a small unit. DAB reception is really good with the supplied aerial. I would really recommend this product and also really recommend Buy Clever Stuff.
I love this site. Many fab things to choose from. Radio is ideal. Great price and superb delivery. Thank you!
Such a quick service, ordered and received within 24 hours !!!
Excellent customer service. Would highly recommend. Very happy with purchase.
Item was damaged when delivered but BuyCleverStuff gave a refund quickly, were very nice about it
Original record player was faulty but has been sorted very well,thank you.
Quick response to my email queries.
Made an international order. Everything went really fast. Very helpful stuff. Great service. Thank you again. I very much appreaciate it.
my faulty unit collected and a new one delivered whit in 2 days great service, i had a problem it they fixed it delighted whit the sound i would recommend this product and a big thank you to bcs for all their help
Great service and good qulity would recommend.
Excelllent service. Quick and kept me up to date with delivery
BuyCleverStuff is rated 4.80 based on 1,658 reviews