BuyWholeFoodsOnline Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BuyWholeFoodsOnline
10PM
10PM

Tell us how BuyWholeFoodsOnline made you happy

"Everything is always very fresh, and the hints to use are very helpful. They have been adding lots of tasty, healthy foods lately, and I use them regularly, which is a recommendation indeed!"
Are you BuyWholeFoodsOnline? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I found all the organic products that I was looking for and got a discount earned from a previous order."
"Organic forest honey was delivered with the safety tab broken. I phoned up to advise and they gave me the option of a refund or replacement without any problems. They also delivered a replacement 1st class which I received the next day. Excellent service!"
"very well priced nuts and seeds. Even the organic ones. It is the only company I use now."
"Great choice of products, reasonable prices and quick delivery....perfect!"
"Superb products and great service, they also have many hard to find products"
"Great service and products"
"Excellent products and weekly offers that I take advantage of often"
"Wide range of goods, with organic available on just about every item. I try to eat healthy food, making all my meals from scratch, and this site has just about everything I need to shop for online. Prices are reasonable, including shipping where charged. It's not too difficult to buy enough to get free shipping. Packaging is good and shipping quite fast. Never had a problem with any item. They do hold shipping if an item is not in stock for a day or two but they let you know. One of my most frequent online grocery shopping sites."
"Their range of wonderful products at affordable prices mean an amazing world of health and joy are accessible to more and more people."
"Wide choice and full details given for all items. Quality is always good and well priced. Can buy larger quantities to save on plastic packaging. Would like to see more packaged in paper rather than plastic!"
"For buying in bulk, you can usually count on getting better than supermarket prices from this online company. We get through lots of nuts/seeds and I love finding less than common spices at decent prices. Thank you for helping us to keep healthy and stick to a budget. A little slow on the order-to-delivery turnaround though if you choose the free option (for orders over £30)."
BuyWholeFoodsOnline is rated 4.86 based on 14 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access