byggebo.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend byggebo.com
Very quick delivery.
Really enjoyed our personal shopping experience with Amanda in Byggebo.
As first timers we had lots of questions and Amanda really gave us great advice.
We loved the product range and decor too! Very lucky to have Byggebo close by, will certainly be back. Thanks, Thomas & Sabrina
Lovely shop, beauty inside and staff is great! Thank you
I have now placed two orders with byggebo. Delivery was so fast, and the items were just beautiful. We were delighted. I have a few more things to buy before baby arrives, and will definitely be ordering from them again. Such a fantastic store!
Another great experience of ordering from Bygge Bo. Had some questions so got on to the shop in advance and they had everything answered within 10 mins. Placed my order, it was shipped that afternoon and delivered the next morning! Couldn't be better. A great independent Irish shop to support.
I was looking for a cot for my baby boy and was recommended to look at Bygge Bo. I was able to chat online to a customer service rep as I had a few questions. They were so helpful and responsive, not trying to make a sale but genuinely trying to help answer questions. I ordered the Snuzcot Scandi cot and mattress. I received regular updates on the order and the order arrived ahead of schedule (within a week). The cot and mattress look great in the nursery, great quality and easy to assemble. Would highly recommend the cot / mattress and ordering through Bygge Bo - thank you!
Excellent service and good quality goods , would definitely use again . Many thanks dave
I recently orderded the lower adaptors for my uppababy vista, i orderded them monday afternoon and they arrived wednesday morning, excellent service.
Very good quality, quick response and fast delivery
Super fast deler fast delivery! Especially impressive given the current circumstances with restrictions. I ordered the Little Dutch sun canopy and matching cover for a car seat. Brilliant quality and really nice to give the seat a new lease of life!
happy with the purchase, fast and reliable delivery.
Great online service, quick delivery. Happy with everything thanks!
Amazing products and express delivery
Thanks so much babyand I both love her tripp trapp chair.
I was delighted with the fast delivery Great service with a easy to use website. Thank you:)
Great Company to deal with fabulous products and great customer service. Will be back
would never order from byggebo again. They hardly respond to emails and you have to pay yourself to send a return.
Delighted, great service and super fast delivery!
Great service. Great products.
The order took a month to arrive (Covid time). Unfortunatly due to no fault of ByggeBo the main thing in my order wasn't dispatched by the manufacturer to them which was frustrating but ByggeBo communicated the issue they were having and apologised and refunded the item that wasn't available which was so straightforward and I really appreciated the communication on the issue. I would definitely order from these guys again.
byggebo.com is rated 4.80 based on 195 reviews