byggebo.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend byggebo.com
Click Here
"Loved it . Very ease to order , fast delivery ! Prices for Stokke products are less than on the other websites ! Highly recommend !"
"Excellent products and service! Speedy delivery too. Will definitely purchase from byggebo.com again and would reccomend to others!"
"Very cute rattle and teether"
"Incredibly helpful and went to great lengths to ship me an Uppababy travel case within 24 hours when I needed it urgently for a trip"
"Loved service, as always! So many lovely toys and baby items to choose from."
"Had a fantastic experience with my online order from ByggeBo. The website was really easy to navigate and my order arrived super quick in the most lovely packaging - excellent customer service. Would 100% recommend"
"I ordered a pair of Bibs soothers for my baby and they arrived the next day! Brilliant service and even got a cute little "shhh baby sleeping" door hanger with it! Definitely ordering from you again😊"
"I ordered a play mat which was delivered within days of ordering. I’m delighted with the mat, it’s a gorgeous print and great quality. Highly recommend for quality and quick delivery"
"Loved shopping at Bygge Bo. Great choice of high quality products. Amanda and Amy have been extremely nice and supportive through the entire process of purchasing our beautiful nursery furnitures. Very happy with our choice. We’ll definitely go back again for more shopping for our little one."
"Love this shop; the little Dutch range is amazing I love all their bits. I also am So happy with the Sleepyhead- my little girl (and my husband and I!!) is sleeping so much better! Thank you so much for all your help."
"Very quick delivery and everything was easy. Love the product too (toy kitchen)."
"Bygge Bo is such a lovely online store. They have so many unique and delightful toys for babies. I love the wooden toy collection and will definitely be buying from here again."
"Excellent service would highly recommend"
"An absolutely lovely store to deal with, the staff are so helpful, nothing is a problem, my little Alice is delighted with her Miffy lamp!"
"I was delighted with my recent purchase of jogger pants and sweatshirt with foxes.I loved the tissue wrapping , the thank you for purchasing 10% off the next purchase.i bought these for my grandson and they arrived promptly hopefully they wash well... he’s only 4 months but I will definitely be returning to byggebo bo."
"Excellent quick delivery!"
"Beautiful production, Great Service and amazing shop. I will be back for more items. ❤️❤️❤️"
"Beautiful Moses basket, delivered quickly. Only thing that was a bit disappointing was that it was €10 delivery and says on the website that anything over €50 is free. I understand that it's a heavy piece of furniture but just a little misleading in my opinion. Would shop there again as have good quality products"
"Quick delivery Beautifully wrapped Fab product Will defo use again 😊"
"Great products well made. Super quick delivery and well packaged. Will def use this site in future"
byggebo.com is rated 4.90 based on 59 reviews