californialogodesigns.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend californialogodesigns.com

Tell us how californialogodesigns.com made you happy
I'm blown away by how well the logo turned out. All I did was give them a quick introduction. I'd be happy to tell my friends about them as well. Thank you, team.
They're fantastic!! I just got my ten logo designs, and wow, they did an incredible job. It's been a lot more difficult than I expected to choose my favorite. They have a lot of talent. Thank you!!
I was hesitant to do this online, but I'm very glad I did; fantastic service. For design work, I would absolutely employ their services again.
Whatever your business needs or budget, they will assist you and complete the task on time. They did an excellent job for me; thank you, team. They listened to my concerns and fixed the problem quickly. I highly recommend California Logo Designs because they provide excellent service and produce high-quality work. I will return to them for any future projects.
I got a 2D logo designed from them. Great design and service. I was thrilled with the final product. Loved the experience.
Very simple procedure, with fantastic submissions from a variety of designers. I was apprehensive to test it out at first, but I'm pleased we did! It was difficult to chose because we had a lot more excellent options than we anticipated. I would strongly advise anyone in need of artwork for their business or organization to contact California Logo Designs. Definitely worth the money!
If I could give no stars at all I would. These are the most unprofessional unreliable people I have ever dealt with. They charge you for everything upfront to make sure they get your money first, then the service and interactions changes completely. They make promises they never deliver and then when you’re not satisfied with their work they tell you they can’t issue your refund because there’s a contract, but the contract says 100% money back guarantee. I paid for a website that I’m not able to use because they sent me a generic one and made it impossible for me to make any changes on it so that I would have to pay even more money so they could do it for me when everything was supposed to be included in the same price. Then I was informed that I only paid for the “ownership” when all along the conversation was that I needed a website to advertise my business and schedule my appointments. All the good reviews they have are probably themselves typing them I wouldn’t be surprised. Don’t trust these people they’re literally the worst.
I had the basic logo design, which was practically complete, in less than a day! It was perfect after a couple of tweaks. They provide a competent service and have a pleasant crew. They are also dedicated in their delivery and, most importantly, deliver on time and on budget.
Excellent show of imaginativeness and advanced inventiveness by the web planning experts here. I'm surprised and recognize their very good quality aptitude. 5 stars!
I was overwhelmed by looking at CLD’s portfolio filled with assorted themes for logo designs. It felt like a mix of signature truffles dotted in a chocolate box. Impressed and will return for future projects.
I really appreciate your professionalism and expertise. The designs were very nice. I am looking forward to working with you in the future.
They are very professional and made a logo for my brand in just a single day. The logo was very appealing and attention-grabbing
Love the overall design and text ratio in my logo design. Tremendously accomplished! 5 stars for your team.
What in the world?! These guys just widened by creative brainpower. Amazing logo design and themes available for all types of e-commerce businesses. I even nicknamed Mr. Garry as Sir Perfectionist owing to his logo designing skills.
I placed an order for 6 logo's. One infinity logo package for my main logo and then 5 basic packages to make an adjustment to the main logo for categories (bicycling, kayaking, hiking, camping etc...) I paid for everything up-front. This was in April 2021. I have received nothing but fake promises! Started with Kevin and now with James. I have requested a refund on several occasions! Just to be told more lies and more broken promises. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
I am literally amazed with how the logo turned out. All I gave them was a brief introduction. Would love to tell my friends about them too. Thanks team.
I was really confused about my business logo. My old logo was outdated, I wanted to make changes to it. But I didn't know what to do. Then I came across this website while searching online. I contacted them and immediately got their response. I was completely amazed by the final logo they made. Their team is full of skillful and creative designers.
Their team has professional app designers and developers who handled my project very well. Since I have got a custom-made mobile app from them, my brand has improved visibility considerably.
Amidst this pandemic I have been working diligently with this company to develop the image for a new business I started, these people are first class professionals who have been with me from the very beginning and continue to work with me now. The website and my social media accounts are in my humble opinion first class they’re service is first class the level of professionalism is second to none. They have kept me informed from the beginning and have advise me on all matters within their scope of practice. I have no hesitation in recommending California logo design to anyone who needs first class service and products.
I was looking for a company to build an app for my business. Then, my friend recommended me to contact CLD. I must have to say that they proved to be a valuable resource in that regard. They built an iOS app by fulfilling my needs, which helped me to get to the target audience. Their developers and designers are responsive and kept me in touch round the clock, which proved to be beneficial for my brand.
californialogodesigns.com is rated 4.8 based on 144 reviews