Callaway Pre-Owned Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Callaway Pre-Owned

How would you rate Callaway Pre-Owned ?

"Great clubs for not too expensive. Honest about be condition"
"Have had many transactions with Callaway PO. The condition of clubs I purchased were as advertised. The overall process was okay. My last two orders; however, were a bit troubling. On one order, the "like new" condition Big Bertha OS iron set had different lie angles for each of the clubs. I was having trouble hitting the irons with any consistency and went to a club fitter who found the varying lie angles. On my last two orders, I did a trade in. Both times, Callaway PO exceeded their posted guidelines for credit return for the trade in clubs. They say the normal processing time is 7-10 business days. The first order took 16 business days and was expedited because I contacted them several times. I'm currently awaiting credit for trade in clubs they received from me 13 business days ago and am now being told the processing time is 20-25 days; double the time posted on their website."
Callaway Pre-Owned is rated 4.00 based on 2 reviews