Callaway Pre-Owned Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Callaway Pre-Owned
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Callaway Pre-Owned made you happy

"Just received my Callaway Big Bertha OS iron set + 4H and 5H. I am so delighted; the clubs are exactly as described. As usual, Callaway Pre-Owned delivered fabulous clubs, at fabulous price. This is my third and not my last purchase from them. The transaction was easy and I received the clubs within four days. Just amazing! Thank you Callaway Pre-Owned, you are the best."
Are you Callaway Pre-Owned? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Callaway Pre-Owned receives. Reply Free
"Great clubs for not too expensive. Honest about be condition"
"Have had many transactions with Callaway PO. The condition of clubs I purchased were as advertised. The overall process was okay. My last two orders; however, were a bit troubling. On one order, the "like new" condition Big Bertha OS iron set had different lie angles for each of the clubs. I was having trouble hitting the irons with any consistency and went to a club fitter who found the varying lie angles. On my last two orders, I did a trade in. Both times, Callaway PO exceeded their posted guidelines for credit return for the trade in clubs. They say the normal processing time is 7-10 business days. The first order took 16 business days and was expedited because I contacted them several times. I'm currently awaiting credit for trade in clubs they received from me 13 business days ago and am now being told the processing time is 20-25 days; double the time posted on their website."
Callaway Pre-Owned is rated 4.33 based on 3 reviews