Callaway Pre-Owned Reviews

10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Callaway Pre-Owned deliver?

Tell us how Callaway Pre-Owned made you happy

"Great price, quality was better then I thought it would be. I found a new way to buy clubs more often. And the fairway woods went on sale 3 days later and I got the difference back no questions asked. Definitely will be a return customer"
Are you Callaway Pre-Owned? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Just received my Callaway Big Bertha OS iron set + 4H and 5H. I am so delighted; the clubs are exactly as described. As usual, Callaway Pre-Owned delivered fabulous clubs, at fabulous price. This is my third and not my last purchase from them. The transaction was easy and I received the clubs within four days. Just amazing! Thank you Callaway Pre-Owned, you are the best."
"Great clubs for not too expensive. Honest about be condition"
"Have had many transactions with Callaway PO. The condition of clubs I purchased were as advertised. The overall process was okay. My last two orders; however, were a bit troubling. On one order, the "like new" condition Big Bertha OS iron set had different lie angles for each of the clubs. I was having trouble hitting the irons with any consistency and went to a club fitter who found the varying lie angles. On my last two orders, I did a trade in. Both times, Callaway PO exceeded their posted guidelines for credit return for the trade in clubs. They say the normal processing time is 7-10 business days. The first order took 16 business days and was expedited because I contacted them several times. I'm currently awaiting credit for trade in clubs they received from me 13 business days ago and am now being told the processing time is 20-25 days; double the time posted on their website."
"Shipping guaranteed by a certain date , arrived three days late . Not even an apology or anything. Lure people in to buying your product with a fast ship then don’t deliver on your promise ."
"I am disappointed about the shipping services and return policy experienced in my order. When I made the order I selected the 2 days delivery services and wrote my PR address. I was charged $39 for shipping. However, the clubs arrived 8 days later. I wrote customer services and the answer was that delay was bevausevit was a ground shipping. Ground shipping to Puerto Rico???? $39 for ground services. Anyway this was not the only problem, the clibs I received were not in good conditions as advertised, many marks and bad grips. When I tried to returned I got the RMA number but after bought the UPS label my irder was cancelled because it doesnt applied to Puerto Rico. (PR is a usa territory and not a international country). So i should have to expend $62 more to return the clubs. In summary i paid $39 for “ground shipping” and have to Keep the unwanted clubs because UPS label solicitation was rejected. In the below disclosure in callaway page do you see any warning that ups label doesnt apply to Puerto Rico orders??? Need a Return Shipping Label? Add this UPS Return Shipping Label to your order for only $4.99 and we'll email you a return label. Returning products or sending us your Trade-In clubs has never been easier."
"Buyer Beware!! I ordered individual irons from Calloway Preowned on 20-Dec-2018. They provided a 30% discount on orders in excess of $300.00 USD which I received. Based upon their promise of a Price Match Guarantee, I checked the price of the same clubs, same condition on 30-Dec-2018 and found that each club was listed for a substantially lower price than what I paid when I ordered my clubs. When I called back within the 14 day period, 2-Jan-2019, I received the response that I did qualify for the newer lower price. The service representative explained their "shell" game this way. On my order, the discount was applied to my entire order at the end of the process so the listed price did not reflect the discount. The new lower prices listed on the their web sight already included the discount so the new prices were in fact not lower. This is the kind of shell game, trickery that I would have expected from a much less reputable company but apparently Calloway Preowned falls into this lower category as well. I will not purchase any additional items from Calloway Preowned Golf due to their lack of integrity in the way they advertise their prices to avoid the hollow promise of a 14 day Price Match Guarantee."
Callaway Pre-Owned is rated 3.14 based on 7 reviews