Camaloon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camaloon
Read Camaloon Reviews

About Camaloon:

Camaloon has been offering e-commerce dedicated to the sale of personalised promotional products across the whole of Europe since 2011.

On our website, you can easily design and order promotional and merchandising goods to solve all of your company's marketing and advertising needs.

The stickers are exactly as we wanted. Great job !
El contacto fue LLuc, la atención fue muy cercana y agil.
I made an order on behalf of a press group on Camaloon for 200 tote bags on 17/09, the site then assured me a delivery for 27/09.

Having still not received it on the 01/10, I tried to contact the customer service via the number on their website.

After 4 unanswered calls, I come across a person telling me he can not help me because he is from the sales department, he also tolds me that my order will certainly not be delivered before 7 DAYS. He then gave me the hypothetical customer service number (01.70.76.74.09).

I called 20 times today without ever having an answer, calls were cut every time.

I then tried to re-call the number on their site but obviously nobody answered me.

I sent an email to the customer service which is currently unanswered.

We can not contact them on social networks either, because they have disabled the message function.

Do not order AT CAMALOON.

Order No. 19091631C2
Completely terrible experience. The products they sent were of a very low quality and the printing was wrong. I've submitted two complaints but no one has responded. I have called several times but no one answered the phone. So now I'm stuck with several hundred dollars worth of products that I cannot use.
I ordered 200 badges and only received 29 (TWENTY NINE !!) !
Customers service doesn't answer. They are scammers !
Résultat 100% conforme à mes attentes, délais respectés et bon service client. Parfait.
Résultat parfait ! Je suis ravie, livraison rapide !
Worst customer service ever.
The day I was supposed to receive the order, I discovered that they had never started producing it because they never sent me an email I was apparently supposed to receive! Unbelievable!
And now, after 9 calls and 1 month and a half of wrong information and vagus answers, the case is still not closed and I still have to get the reimburse.
I am completely disappointed.
Hello,

we are sorry you were not satisfied with our service. Sometimes emails can end up in spam folder. For support, you can also inbox us on our social media accounts with your order number, where more operators would be able to assist you.
I gadget che ci ha preparato Camaloon sono assolutamente eccezionali: un rapporto qualità prezzo strepitoso. Il gadget, anche senza personalizzazione, è di qualità e ha un prezzo imbattibile. Se a questo aggiungiamo la rapidità di gestione della fase di personalizzazione e il supporto dei team commerciali e di design, è facilmente comprensibile la valutazione alta sul prodotto. I tempi di preparazione, una volta definito il mockup, sono minimi e anche questa è la forza di Camaloon! Non vedo l'ora di fare il prossimo gadget con loro ;)
Grazie per la recensione Serena.

Non vediamo l'ora di vedere dinuovo i tuoi designs!
I have been using Camaloons services to print my vehicle decals for around 2 years now.

The service and quality of their goods are second to none.

I have trialled many companies claiming to be able to produce items at the quality I require but none have been able to match the quality of the Items I have had produced by these guys.

Seriously if you are here and wondering if this is the correct company to place your order with, do not hesitate.

Hopefully, this review will save you a lot of time and energy chasing the correct supplier. I for one have put a lot of time into finding a supplier I can trust and these guys have truly raised the bar.

I have resold hundreds of items produced by Camaloon and only ever received positive feedback. In fact, the foundations of my business have been built upon Camaloons unrivalled quality and enable me to achieve an excellent reputation in my targeted market.
Tout simplement le meilleur rapport qualité prix du marché ! Avec un SAV réactif, sympathique et bienveillant ! Merci pour tout ! :-)
Camaloon is rated 4.65 based on 3,509 reviews