Camaloon Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Camaloon

About Camaloon: Camaloon has been offering e-commerce dedicated to the sale of personalised promotional products across the whole of Europe since 2011.

On our website, you can easily design and order promotional and merchandising goods to solve all of your company's marketing and advertising needs.

Tell us how Camaloon made you happy

Primavera Sound
"Elisabeth Santiago, mi comercial en Camaloon, ha sido genial en todo, buen trato tanto en precio, como en el envío de muestras y rapidez en la entrega. Es la mejor!"
Martina Pignataro
"Piattaforma facile e intuitiva da utilizzare, prodotti di qualità arrivati sempre in anticipo rispetto al previsto, assistenza sempre disponibile quando richiesta. Ottimo rapporto prezzo/qualità e vasta gamma di prodotti disponibili. Altamente consigliata."
"I bought a t-shirt 2 years ago and still looks awesome! Very good quality and perfect shipping time."
"Realmente muy contenta con el resultado, la impresión era bastante aceptable. Compré bolsa color natural. La relación calidad-precio muy positiva. Recomendable :)"
"I have been using Camaloons services to print my vehicle decals for around 2 years now. The service and quality of their goods are second to none. I have trialled many companies claiming to be able to produce items at the quality I require but none have been able to match the quality of the Items I have had produced by these guys. Seriously if you are here and wondering if this is the correct company to place your order with, do not hesitate. Hopefully, this review will save you a lot of time and energy chasing the correct supplier. I for one have put a lot of time into finding a supplier I can trust and these guys have truly raised the bar. I have resold hundreds of items produced by Camaloon and only ever received positive feedback. In fact, the foundations of my business have been built upon Camaloons unrivalled quality and enable me to achieve an excellent reputation in my targeted market."
"Tout simplement le meilleur rapport qualité prix du marché ! Avec un SAV réactif, sympathique et bienveillant ! Merci pour tout ! :-)"
Camaloon is rated 4.80 based on 90 reviews