Camaloon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camaloon
Read Camaloon Reviews

About Camaloon:

Camaloon has been offering e-commerce dedicated to the sale of personalised promotional products across the whole of Europe since 2011.

On our website, you can easily design and order promotional and merchandising goods to solve all of your company's marketing and advertising needs.

Just a terrible experience with an awful company. I placed an order 2 months ago that I have not received. I have tried so many times to follow up and ask about the status of the order and most of those times I have been ignored, or lied to. I will never buy from Camaloon again.
We had foreseen an official opening of our lab with Camaloon mugs. One week before opening, this arrival date was confirmed by Camaloon. We replied that if the mugs came after that date, they'd better be cancelled rightaway. Despite this info, the mugs came more than two weeks after the promised day; we couldn't use them any more because obviously the opening celebration was over. The only commercial answer promised was a refund of the transportation costs. We are now more than a month later and we haven't received or seen anything, not even the promised reimbursement of the transportation costs.
I'm trying to call the company but no one pick the phone. It's a voice message and you can't reach anyone.
I'm a waiting for my order for 5 days (and i have paid more to get it quickly) and since i have ordered and paid i didn't get any message from them.
This order is an emergency and i'm desperate and so angry
CAMALOON NE TIENT PAS SES PROMESSES
Nous avions commandé des mugs avec le logo de notre nouveau centre pour le jour de son inauguration. Camaloon avait garanti que les mugs arriveraient à temps. Ils sont en vérité arrivés plus de 10 jours plus tard. Camaloon n'a fait aucune offre commerciale en retour. Elle a promis de rembourser les frais de transport, mais ne l'a pas fait.
The web editor to configure yours products works fine, Impressive quality and fast delivery. 5 stars
Lost nearly £400 no order delivered no answer to our queries. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
one of the worst customer service ever. I design my sticker then paid the amount and waited for them to start the production. I ask them if they could add a small word which I forgot they said yes so after me confirming the words I reply to the email and waited. After 15 days when I phone them up to check the status of my order they lady on the phone said the guy who confirmed my approval actually forgot to put my order forward to the production team . Which cause a delay in launching of our product and also there was no apology or any kind of sorry reaction from them. Because of big names shown on their clients list I thought this can be my long printing and packaging producer but after the first ever experience I will not be using them ever again. DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY
We are sorry our service did not meet your expectations.
We will take your review into consideration to improve our business.
Realmente muy contenta con el resultado, la impresión era bastante aceptable. Compré bolsa color natural. La relación calidad-precio muy positiva. Recomendable :)
Camaloon 5 star review on 23rd October 2018
Très bien qualité prix
manque de precision et communication. , mais je ne sait pas au niveau qualité car colis non reçu .
les délais de livraisons !!!!! toujours rien reçu
Toujours été très satisfait des services de Camaloon, à part la dernière commande où le délai a été largement dépassé mais il est dû à la situation du confinement du corona Virus...
Je suis très satisfait du rendu. ¨Pour un tarif très attractif. J'aurai souhaité avoir de la communication sur la difficulté de production en raison du COVID mais sans doute une désorganisation suite au confinement.
Amazing work, amazing customer support (specifically during COVID-19 difficult period): I highly recommend Camaloon products!
La personnalisation et le processus sont top et les produits super.
Mon bémol va à la non réactivité et non réponse à mes messages suite au retard de livraison. Bien que la période soit chahutée et que je le comprends bien, un message d’attente aurait été appréciable.
TARIF APRECIABLE MAIS PAS ENCORE VU LE PRODUIT..
PRODUIT PAS ENCORE RECU
DEVAIT ETRE LIVRE AVANT LE 2 AVRIL :(((
Qualità ottima e consegna rapida
The stickers are exactly as we wanted. Great job !
El contacto fue LLuc, la atención fue muy cercana y agil.
I made an order on behalf of a press group on Camaloon for 200 tote bags on 17/09, the site then assured me a delivery for 27/09.

Having still not received it on the 01/10, I tried to contact the customer service via the number on their website.

After 4 unanswered calls, I come across a person telling me he can not help me because he is from the sales department, he also tolds me that my order will certainly not be delivered before 7 DAYS. He then gave me the hypothetical customer service number (01.70.76.74.09).

I called 20 times today without ever having an answer, calls were cut every time.

I then tried to re-call the number on their site but obviously nobody answered me.

I sent an email to the customer service which is currently unanswered.

We can not contact them on social networks either, because they have disabled the message function.

Do not order AT CAMALOON.

Order No. 19091631C2