Camaloon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camaloon
Under an hour
Read Camaloon Reviews

About Camaloon:

Camaloon has been offering e-commerce dedicated to the sale of personalised promotional products across the whole of Europe since 2011.

On our website, you can easily design and order promotional and merchandising goods to solve all of your company's marketing and advertising needs.

The web editor to configure yours products works fine, Impressive quality and fast delivery. 5 stars
I'm trying to call the company but no one pick the phone. It's a voice message and you can't reach anyone. I'm a waiting for my order for 5 days (and i have paid more to get it quickly) and since i have ordered and paid i didn't get any message from them. This order is an emergency and i'm desperate and so angry
Realmente muy contenta con el resultado, la impresión era bastante aceptable. Compré bolsa color natural. La relación calidad-precio muy positiva. Recomendable :)
Qualità ottima e consegna rapida
The stickers are exactly as we wanted. Great job !
Lost nearly £400 no order delivered no answer to our queries. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Résultat 100% conforme à mes attentes, délais respectés et bon service client. Parfait.
Résultat parfait ! Je suis ravie, livraison rapide !
one of the worst customer service ever. I design my sticker then paid the amount and waited for them to start the production. I ask them if they could add a small word which I forgot they said yes so after me confirming the words I reply to the email and waited. After 15 days when I phone them up to check the status of my order they lady on the phone said the guy who confirmed my approval actually forgot to put my order forward to the production team . Which cause a delay in launching of our product and also there was no apology or any kind of sorry reaction from them. Because of big names shown on their clients list I thought this can be my long printing and packaging producer but after the first ever experience I will not be using them ever again. DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY
We are sorry our service did not meet your expectations.
We will take your review into consideration to improve our business.
Worst customer service ever. The day I was supposed to receive the order, I discovered that they had never started producing it because they never sent me an email I was apparently supposed to receive! Unbelievable! And now, after 9 calls and 1 month and a half of wrong information and vagus answers, the case is still not closed and I still have to get the reimburse. I am completely disappointed.
Hello,

we are sorry you were not satisfied with our service. Sometimes emails can end up in spam folder. For support, you can also inbox us on our social media accounts with your order number, where more operators would be able to assist you.
I gadget che ci ha preparato Camaloon sono assolutamente eccezionali: un rapporto qualità prezzo strepitoso. Il gadget, anche senza personalizzazione, è di qualità e ha un prezzo imbattibile. Se a questo aggiungiamo la rapidità di gestione della fase di personalizzazione e il supporto dei team commerciali e di design, è facilmente comprensibile la valutazione alta sul prodotto. I tempi di preparazione, una volta definito il mockup, sono minimi e anche questa è la forza di Camaloon! Non vedo l'ora di fare il prossimo gadget con loro ;)
Grazie per la recensione Serena.

Non vediamo l'ora di vedere dinuovo i tuoi designs!
I have been using Camaloons services to print my vehicle decals for around 2 years now. The service and quality of their goods are second to none. I have trialled many companies claiming to be able to produce items at the quality I require but none have been able to match the quality of the Items I have had produced by these guys. Seriously if you are here and wondering if this is the correct company to place your order with, do not hesitate. Hopefully, this review will save you a lot of time and energy chasing the correct supplier. I for one have put a lot of time into finding a supplier I can trust and these guys have truly raised the bar. I have resold hundreds of items produced by Camaloon and only ever received positive feedback. In fact, the foundations of my business have been built upon Camaloons unrivalled quality and enable me to achieve an excellent reputation in my targeted market.
Tout simplement le meilleur rapport qualité prix du marché ! Avec un SAV réactif, sympathique et bienveillant ! Merci pour tout ! :-)
Camaloon is rated 4.71 based on 2,030 reviews