CanvasPeople Reviews

of reviewers recommend CanvasPeople
Over 7 Days
Read CanvasPeople Reviews

support@canvaspeople.com

Tell us how CanvasPeople made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
We have ordered three different canvases over the last year. Love the quality and promptness!
Love love love your product---dislike your long shipping.
I have ordered four canvas' and only one had a few black dots on it. Lucky its hanging up pretty high on the wall so its not too noticeable, but all the others turned out very good.
All 3 turned out beautiful. I and my girls were very pleased with them. I will order again. Thank you
I have used Canvas People a few times and have never been disappointed.
The quality of canvases is great, the shipping is pricey at times but they are so good about having frequent sales. I recently bought a panoramic canvas and it looked good and the plastic on it was in tact with only one small hole, but it did appear to have been repacked at some point because there was some dirt on the plastic and it was wrapped in packaging plastic and re-taped. It may be beneficial to find a better size outer box or method to prevent this in the future. Also, the pano was missing the packing slip. Minor detail, but I do like to have a receipt.
Every canvas that I order comes out great no matter the quality of my picture that I upload. The shipping is fast an accurate
Beautiful!!! love it!
I have purchased many of these from Canvas People. The color and clarity is great and they really stand out on a wall. They make great gifts
Happy on finding this site. Did an awesome job!!
I have two canvases in my home and was so pleased with the results that I ordered one for a friend.
I found the quality to be good and my product was shipped in a timely manner.
Really surprised by the quality of the prints/product. Everything I've order so far has been fantastic.
Have not received it still. Or a shipping confirmation. And it’s been 6 days already
Love these products πŸ‘
Every thing I order is done to excellent standards. I love my last order. It looked beautiful in my daughters new home πŸ‘πŸ»
I have ordered several times from Canvas People and every time I have been very happy with my purchase.
The canvas piece I ordered came out perfectly! The structure of the canvas was very sturdy and well made, with a neat presentation! I have been telling everyone about The Canvas People ☺️
Love you guys...My friends and family are learning to love you also. The site is quick and easy to use. The only time my canvas was not great was because of the quality of picture I downloaded. I knew that going in.
I’ve purchased many pictures on canvas as gifts and for myself. I’m so pleased with each one.
CanvasPeople is rated 4.45 based on 230 reviews