canvasdiscount.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend canvasdiscount.com

Tell us how canvasdiscount.com made you happy
Quick service
All came out looking so good!
Great looking canvases! I love everyone one of them! Thank you for quick delivery and I will be ordering more!! Pati
Gorgeous! Unbelievable price for such good quality.
Fast delivery and wonderful work!
I ordered 20 8x8 prints and they were high quality, inexpensive, extremely fast shipping. Love them!
Fast service. Great pictures. Thank you
Quick service, great communication and the canvas print portrayed the colors as we hoped.
Absolutely gorgeous and exquisite work!
Beautiful canvas and what a great price! This was a gift and the recipients were so happy and can't wait to hang it up at their home!
great price and super fast service. recommend darkening images as they often print out lighter than expected, I am pleased with the results
High quality, great price and speedy timeframe from order to delivery. 100 percent satisfaction on multiple orders.
Love the photos and timely arrival. I will purchase again! Thank you
Beautiful pictures on canvas. Shipping was fast as well. Love having our photos put on canvas
Firstly the site itself only provides for 5star reviews ---anything else is a link to customer service.
The individual small canvas prints were quite good, reasonably priced, and were delivered in a timely matter and safely wrapped.
The bigger multiple photo canvas picture came printed lopsided on the canvas. When I sent a request for a refund for that photo they were only willing to reprint it unless I cut up the photo which my wife didn't want to do---so we asked for the reprint but haven't heard back after several weeks.
We were very happy with the results. The photo on the canvas looked great and the frame was perfect. Also, the delivery was quick, and we were surprised we received it so fast with all the delivery problems experienced over the holidays.
I was a bit skeptical about the quality of the images when I first ordered because of the prices. I got three 16x20" canvases from Canvas Discount for less than the cost of one 16x20" canvas at Walgreens!

Once I got the canvases and saw what great quality they were I placed a much bigger order, including a 30x40" and three 16x20" canvases, all had crystal clear images and weren't the least bit blurry.
Fast delivery, quality product
No hooks at all came on the canvas order this well before Christmas as present and just now got it!
The price is very good. However it didn't meet the Christmas delivery and one of the frame had a broken corner when I received.
canvasdiscount.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,517 reviews