CanvasPeople Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend CanvasPeople

Tell us how CanvasPeople made you happy

"Great quality for a great price. Will order again."
"I love all I have and all you have made for family and friends! Beautiful! Thank you!"
"I have bought over 20 and love everyone of them"
"absolutely amazing, i love them and want more"
"I've had many complements on my CanvasPeople pictures. They always look so nice and make the perfect reminders of good times!"
"I'm not happy with the picture doesn't look good it looks blurry."
"I have ordered many canvases, they are amazing!"
"I bought three canvases and a pillow. Two of the canvases were gifts for friends. I enjoyed the canvases and so did my friends. I plan to buy more in the future."
"I love y'all. I love every canvas I have got from y'all. I will keep ordering from y'all. The canvases are great for a gifts. Everyone you get one for they will love it. I know I do."
"Excellent quality. Ships quickly. Very affordable"
"The product is amazing! So much so, that I send them out as gifts and don’t worry about what the recipient is getting- other than a big smile!"
"I have ordered several canvases from CanvasPeople, and I am impressed each time. The quality is top notch, and I received my order quickly. The promotions they offer are fantastic. I highly recommend this company and will definitely order from them again."
"Professional and well done. Pick the right photo and you will be thrilled!"
"Love my walls filled with special memories and people! Great quality and great customer service!"
"Still haven't received my canvas after 7 days 🤔"
"Very nice quality on the photo reproduction."
"My book turned out fantastic! It was easy to do also!! Loved it, will be doing another one."
"I'd rate a 0 but not there. Paid for pic monthes ago. And still havent recived it!"
"I have not received my last order in many weeks. the other orders were well done."
"Well I will say that when somethings offered "free" and it's the first time using a new company for me I wondered just what I was going to get. WOW the canvas was spot on. I have ordered several since."
CanvasPeople is rated 4.48 based on 164 reviews