Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
After having to purchase a new SD card because our Snooper unit will not allow any updates, the SD card doesn't work either. And then to add insult to injury we have to pay a further £60 for the unit to be inspected. Feels like throwing good money after bad, very poor.
You sent the wrong item out to me, which is no good to me. I’ve emailed you and I’m waiting for a response
Horrendous service, arrogant customer service agent, hung up on me. Was more concerned about telling me about his Harrods purchase which he said he was returning. Why tell me this? Idiots.
The SD card did not work correctly and Snooper said I need some files from them to load on to the device which they say they are trying to email to me but nothing is getting through to me. Feeling very disappointed here right now.
Ordered a few items, had text update for delivery the items never came. Spoke to thier customer service. The guy was very arrogant seemed like he didnt know what he was doing. I dont think they have any stock and create false tracking numbers. Wont be using again.
Quite happy to give a review but have not received the item although placing the order last Saturday and the review is coming before even receiving the order.
Would give a negative 5. Paid 3 figures for a head unit and extra for nextday payment transaction went through when they did not even have in stock. Was then patronised when I called, justifiably frustrated. They do not run a tight ship and are plenty of other online retailers to give your money to in this sector who shine compared to this shower.
I do not recall ever getting in touch with this company, they’re thanking me for an order I did not make
I still haven't received my speakers and I got an email saying I have. I have been waiting since and still nothing
I have sent it back as I could not fit it together. The "User Manual" needs reviewing as "Contents" page 2 do not marry up with actual pages : page 7 is not "MySpeed Plus", page 8 is not "Registering", page 9 is not "Start Up". Pages 1-11 have missing leading instructions.
I was sent completely the wrong radio in spite of informing the sales assistant exactly what I wanted and the model of my car. It was very inconvenient and I am now awaiting the replacement
Order made on the 06/05/21 paid for next day delivery I finally get the order on the 12/05/21 so much next day delivery from them. They don't refund the cost of the next day delivery. Number of calls to costume service, only get we look into it and get no body gets back in touch with you. You don't even get a sorry about your order. I shall not be ordering from them ever again Very bad service and costumer care
You are asking me to give a review, but my items didn't even arrive yet...For 1 item I still didn't receive a confirmation about my purchase and it's been almost 1 week since I ordered.
I purchased a radio a month ago and unfortunately the debit to my account was duplicated. Following four telephone calls, acceptance of the error and promises the refund is imminent this has still not been actioned. I will not use this company again, nor recommend them.
The sat nav didn't work, error message prevented anything past the opening screen. The SD card is at fault, and another is being sent, but has not arrived in time for bank holiday travel. I have not recieved SD card to date, although I would have expected next day sevice at least, so this review is reflecting that with the lowest score. I have not used it, because it doesn't work.
Still haven’t heard back about the return of my failed alpine amp ... 2 phone calls and contacted the return department... still nothing !! So will have to contact again this week
Bought unit for 934€ , then shop in Tooting was promised they will install, but 2 times i was driving there(70 miles one way) (waiting 2 hrs get installed )and both times they can’t fitted the unit, and after that when all unit around screen was scratched during fitting time , shop said its not problem you gonna get your money back, but when i send to main warehouse, they refused they took 10% deductions off that amount, and said you have to go to shop and deal with them, but they are one same company, not recommend Tooting caraudiocentre
Firstly, don’t trust customer services if you need extra parts like fascias. They fob you off with anything. Secondly, I bought a Pioneer DAB radio at a great price and 2 were in stock on ordering. I was emailed a few days later to say they couldn’t fulfil the order, offered an inferior Kenwood or wait until April (1 month). I waited. No-one let me know what was happening. By mid April I rang and was told stock might come in May, despite 5 of these radios being in stock on their website?!? I cancelled the order but 6 working days later, no refund has appeared in my account.
Ordered 3 times in 2 weeks. All items damaged with cables clean cut or exterior damage...brand new products. They get shipping wrong although i pay for next day. Will avoid in the future
Received an confirmation email email stating. Tracking number (insert tracking) Delivery company (insert company) Delivery date (insert date) Ordered a week ago. Still not here.
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.40 based on 2,823 reviews