Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Excellent customer service, very fast delivery and helpful staff just a call away to solve any technical issues. Can not recommend highly enough.
Excellent service and delivery, also received some good advice on installation into our Vito Van and components required.
excellent delivery and great advise about installation and components needed for our Vito Van.
Would definitely recommend buying of the car audio centre great prices and greet experience!
Good product and it does what was on descriptions. And cheaper..good discount Bought juice amplifier wich is great powerfull product
Great price and quick delivery. West coast of Scotland and companies often say they don’t deliver here. No problems this time. Great service.
I emailed my requirements. Got an answer fast and bought all the kit I needed from them. Fast delivery by royal mail
Great product
Best price I could find.. Stereo is absolutely spot on and sounds amazing.. I'm more than happy and would recommend to anybody
Car audio centre were by far the cheapest supplier of my Kenwood car BT DAB radio. Their service was first class, the radio was delivered quickly, they gave me tracking details and kept me updated throughout. Many thanks.
Good range of stock, good pricing, good service by knowledgeable staff. Happy.
Great product and the lowest price on the net!
I had researched this radio mainly due to its dimensions, it as to be inserted in my TR7 which has very limited space. The radio is now onstalled and fits very well. The delivery was quicker than expected, the build quality is also as expected given the price of the item. All functions appear to work as advertised. The only criticism that I have is in regard to the installation/connection instructions which are brief and fairly limited.
I had done my research on the radio l wanted ( top of the range Alpine). They suppled it a fantastic price within a couple of days. Thank you very much Mike Cooper .
They have not sent the item they advertised. What's worse is that they are trying to argue that sending a different item is acceptable. Not impressed
Excellent service very happy with new bluetooth stereo
I’ve used caraudio centre now for several years always buying Pioneer kit and every time I’ve never been disappointed. Well done
Very competitive prices and quick delivery. What's not to like?!
Great service and very good prices. Both the Kenwood unit and dash cam are excellent pieces of kit. Highly recommended.
Fantastic service...Unbeatable price and an amazing piece of kit the pioneer deh 80prs.. Would love another air freshener lol.. Cheers guys
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.36 based on 1,470 reviews