Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
I really am at a loss to recall ever dealing with Car Audio Centre Until two days ago I had never heard of them now I just keep getting emails asking for reviews.
I purchased a Kenwood stereo to fit into my VW Golf 2007 and I connected the unit up. The unit was receiving power but it would not turn on. I then used a Sony stereo to see if there was something wrong with my car but the Sony stereo worked perfectly. The Kenwood stereo was faulty as it would not turn on at all. Im currently chasing for a refund. :)
Very pleased with my purchase and very fast delivery great service thanks
Best price and great service.
Spoke with Phil and he, not only price matched for me, he also went that extra mile to help with the purchase as it was from overseas.
Excellent service delivery was a couple of days price with discount was very competitive.
Excellent service. Head unit was cheaper than anywhere with free delivery. Fast delivery too. I would certainly use again. Highly recommended.
Branded products at very competitive prices. Delivery is free and extremely quick, good all round service.
very quick delivery and very well packaged but the best thing about car audio centre was the friendly and very helpful advice over the phone - highly recommended.
good web site, loads of choice and good price
Excellent service
Great service and price, will definitely use again.
Delivery of unit took a few days longer than I expected but I then got a prompt service from RS Services who were scheduled to come between12noon and 4pm and arrived 12.10
excellent service and telephone techni
Easy to navigate website and found the item I wanted. The delivery was quick and the item well packaged. This is my second purchase and I would buy from them again.
Good products at a good price, and very quickly delivered
been 2 weeks now and still no equipment, could of spent £400 somewhere else
Ordered some 6x9 to replace my old ones. Came in good time great service and well packed. Just the screws which were meant to come in box I never received but used my old screws and all is perfect. This company had the best price for the item I bought so no complaints.
I just bought a Kenwood subwoofer,20%cheaper then everywhere, i found all details what i need for my sub.,my order arrived on time. I'm so happy for my purchase. Thank you !
Very quick service. Delivery came very quick ordered late wed afternoon and delivered to door Saturday wasnt expecting till the monday very pleased
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.34 based on 1,405 reviews