Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Poor customer service! Didn’t know my order had been confirmed had to cancel my bank card then get a email over 3 hours later confirming an order I no longer wanted now have to go out of my way to return it.
Paid for 24/48 hour delivery still waiting 5 plus days later.Should have gone for the free delivery option.What a con and disappointment.
Rubbish ...........
Absolutely awful customer service. After they sent out the wrong part for an 18 year old girl’s car. The regional manager of corporate sales blamed us of receiving the wrong part and said “it’s not the end of the world” and “you don’t sound like an 18 year old girl”. Will never be doing business with them ever again. It’s a shame after spending £2000 over the years. Unacceptable.
Answers to questions asked via website were inaccurate and incomplete, leading me to buy the wrong unit. otherwise ok.
Good on price (for certain selected items only) but very poor on advice. Ordered Pioneer TS-A1600C & TS-A1670F speakers for Ford Focus. I specifically asked if everything required for fitment was included i.e. the wiring adapters CT55-FD01 & CT55-FD02 (these slot into the original factory fit plugs, so that you don't have to cut off the plugs that connect to the original speakers). Was informed 'everything you need is included in the boxes'. Stupidly I removed a door panel first ready for fitting, but I should've checked the contents of the boxes first, as low and behold, the required wiring adapters weren't included after all. I checked the prices for these items on Car Audio Centre website, they're priced at £9.00 (x1 pair) & £13.39 (x2 pairs required) = £35.78 additional cost + p&p. Looked on eBay, exactly the same items £14.91 total cost (inc. delivery). You can guess which option I went for. Proper pee'd me off, as I wasted my Sunday on a fools errand, and had to refit the door panel, and then I'll be taking it off again when the required adapters arrive. In future, unless they've got a super bargain deal on a particular item, then I'll give them a swerve and take my custom elsewhere. I trusted them to give me advice, and they let me down.
Not impressed. I ordered 2 Road Angle Pure dash mounts so I can fix the Road Angle unit in different cars. The mounts they sent are not adhesive enough to stick to the dashboard and are not the same as the original part supplied with the Road Angle.
Advertising stock they don't have and don't tell you even after they taken your money. Yes I did get a refund but that's not the point.
They want to charge me £4.99 plus postage to return goods. Under the distant selling act, I can replace without a charge. Had the goods a day, unopened and wished to return. Stating their T&C and thinking this precludes them from the law. Never again and will raise issue with PayPal and report to Trading Standards.
Very disappointing purchased goods for our daughter this was a mystery box £300 half price sent us £120 worth of stuff... buyer beware
Product is not fit for purpose dash camera showing date 2019 and firmware update and nobody can fix it customer service not and returning calls back to see what’s to happening
Paid extra for next day delivery arrived 2 days later no apology for the delay Order was not as advertised . The item was incomplete even the box was marked with the item that was missing, The special connection cable and screw fitting kit were missing from the box which was open and yet they still sent it out knowing it was missing . The item was advertised as new Spoke to customer service and they advised no replacement available all sold and they would check for spares and then send a paid returns label if no spares available . Still waiting for a response 4 days later . NO email address to contact them had to telephone the company very unsatisfactory (No Audit trail) Do not buy from this company it is obvious they cannot be bothered the service is appalling and they are difficult to contact when things do not go correctly all they want is your money . Next steps contact Visa and dispute the charge !!!
Extremely disappointed
After sales customer service is horrendous. I’ve sent numerous messages but they will only deal with your return if you open an account with them & do it through their automated returns service (I checked out as a guest when purchasing as didn’t want to open an account). So I opened an account to then be told to pay for my own postage to return even though the item arrived to me damaged. I have sent numerous messages asking if I can just return the faulty part of the item to save sending it all back but just keep getting an automated response telling me to post back at my own expense but it doesn’t answer my question. Not happy at all.
Awful my son went to my mother to exchange his Christmas money so she could buy his first car stereo and because he didn’t put her bill address they refused to send even though the money was taken from her account! Then I had to email, call to explain, get refused and get cut off, then my mobile was blocked... Very poor customer services...then finally was told it would have to be refund. I had to against my wishes re buy on my debit card as my son was so disappointed 😔
Sell stock they don’t have, make you call up for refund.. scammers
Cancelled an order on eBay with no reason given, ignored request for comment. Purchased alternative product directly. Spammed me every day with unwanted emails asking me to review them. Here you go.
Received faulty DAB radio adapter. Replies to queries via email, were non existant! Web page replies, took over a week! Phone queries, were directed back to web page! 3 weeks to get a refund. Would never buy from them, again.
It’s not been delivered yet
You keep asking us for a review. Recently we ordered a Snooper DVR Rear view camera-DVR4 HD ordered 01/12/2020 from Snooper (is this the same as Car Audio Centre? We weren't aware we'd ordered anything else for cars lately); still waiting for delivery (7/12/2020). Inquired at local Royal Mail sorting office and they couldn't find it. Hopefully item should arrive before Christmas! Bill Watson
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.40 based on 2,826 reviews