Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very Good prices will definitely be using CAC again :D
I tried to buy a Pioneer DAB car radio/CD player from Halfords but after 15 minutes of searching, they informed me it was out of stock, despite it being on display. I noted the model number and went home to check it online. Caraudiocentre had it almost £40 cheaper and in stock! I called to check what else I needed and the young man who answered the phone was very helpful, checking my car make, model and year to advise on the required arial and ISO connector. I paid the extra £4.99 for next day delivery and it did indeed come the next day, albeit rather late in the day and I had to call to check that it was coming as I hadn't been sent an email to say it had been dispatched (that came two days after it arrived!). I have now had it fitted and discovered I didn't need the ISO connector. I am a bit disappointed to find I have to wait for the return/refund to be authorised but I hope this will happen.
Great service, fast delivery and great prices.
Order placed and dispatched quickly. I was slightly dissapointed with them classing my address as highlands and islands in Scotland where every where else classes it as mainland. Plus the headunit was just placed in a delivery bag. An extra wrap of bubble wrap wouldn't have gone a miss. Apart from that, does what it says on the tin 👍
Stands higher than I would have liked
I have received a good service but I was disappointed with my purchase. The product description was misleading but of course that's not Car Audio Centre responsibility.
I ordered my Kenwood sub from these guys as they were clearly the most competitively priced, plus reviews suggested they should be a safe bet to deal with. Ordering was fairly simple, except for some odd reason there was a peculiarity that kept occuring with my email address. Delivery itself was incredibly quick and overall, I'm pleased with the service. Not given a full 5 star as you can't fully assess a company until you've used their support (which I haven't), but as a supplier, so far so good.
Easy to use and fast. Wide variety of products. They do email you your password when you sign up so I worry about their security... Use a unique password when signing up and not one that you use elsewhere.
Kenwood underseat powered Sub. Paid for next day delivery and the item arrived in the morning (very pleased) but the item was not packed very well and came a bit bashed up. Overall happy with the service. Thanks
Order was made quickly and arrived intact
I’m finally able to install a decent sound system so I can enjoy all my music from my phone and DAB! Can’t work out how to permanently link my phone via Bluetooth but I’m hoping there’s a way! It’s rather annoying having to search to connect every time the key is taken out.
Very Good Service given the fact that is a very busy Xmas period....Delivered within 72 hours......by general Post....
Delivered on time
Prompt and reliable delivery.
Quality goods fast reply & fast refund, although I'm still waiting on a email about another refund on a product
good communication
Had to contact car audio to find out what was going on with my order, but received my order a couple of days after contacting them, customer service was good
A bit slow posting my order, needed a phone call to get things going however I received my order very quickly
Good price. Just need to clarify that next day delivery isnt weekends. Before you pay. Not after. Price was good on the amp though so cant complain.
Easy ordering. Quick delivery.
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.36 based on 1,482 reviews