Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great price, great service and really quick processing /delivery from online order. Speakers sound much better that OEM units.
Quick excellent service with item at a good price!
Excellent service
The experience with this company was great, the Radio came in post as told, and we had made a mistake by ordering two, this company had realised what we had done, and phoned us straight away, and monies were refund without a wait. Unfortunately we have not heard the radio as we had to order an adaptor. which is on its way.
Get price point and delivery was next day.
I knew the st ereo I wanted and it was out of stock until 28/02/20. However went ahead and ordered at beginning of Feb and waited with anticipation. The stereo arrived on 25/02 which was a nice surprise. Impressed with delivery and service so far. A few little niggles with the stereo itself which im trying to resolve but excellent service so far from CAC. Thanks guys
First ordered a product which came in good time, however the product didn't work to standard so I returned it with no hassle at all. I then ordered a more expensive pioneer head unit, which was very well priced for how good the unit is, and then separately ordered some better speakers to complement this new head unit, and it all works a treat for really good money. All products sent out in good time with excellent customer service.
Excellent customer service, very fast delivery and helpful staff just a call away to solve any technical issues. Can not recommend highly enough.
Excellent service and delivery, also received some good advice on installation into our Vito Van and components required.
excellent delivery and great advise about installation and components needed for our Vito Van.
Would definitely recommend buying of the car audio centre great prices and greet experience!
Good product and it does what was on descriptions. And cheaper..good discount Bought juice amplifier wich is great powerfull product
Great price and quick delivery. West coast of Scotland and companies often say they don’t deliver here. No problems this time. Great service.
I emailed my requirements. Got an answer fast and bought all the kit I needed from them. Fast delivery by royal mail
Great product
Best price I could find.. Stereo is absolutely spot on and sounds amazing.. I'm more than happy and would recommend to anybody
Car audio centre were by far the cheapest supplier of my Kenwood car BT DAB radio. Their service was first class, the radio was delivered quickly, they gave me tracking details and kept me updated throughout. Many thanks.
Good range of stock, good pricing, good service by knowledgeable staff. Happy.
Great product and the lowest price on the net!
I had done my research on the radio l wanted ( top of the range Alpine). They suppled it a fantastic price within a couple of days. Thank you very much Mike Cooper .
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.36 based on 1,482 reviews