Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
fast delivery ,on time as stated, was kept up to date via email so good service, and speakers was of good quality and sound.
The kit arrived very quickly but I have not yet fitted it into my car, this should happen within the next 10 days. My only concern is that there is a blemish in the paint at the top of the fascia about the size of a thumbnail. It's not enough to return it but if its too noticeable then I may respray it. The colour is 'Titan Grey' which is quite a bit lighter than the original fascia it is replacing.
it works !
Prompt response and delivery.
Selection of items easy and delivered promptly.
Price, prdering and dispatch time excellent. Unfortunately the guaranteed next day delivery that i paid for didn't materialise and i received my head unit 3 days later.
Great customer service able to answer my question about fitting a stereo to my vehicle. Not all the extras was needed for my vehicle though, which was a bit of a waste of money but the stereo is compatible with them. Quick delivery all round good service.
My orders were delivered the next working day. I haven't installed any of the equipment yet but all was sealed ok on arrival. Only thing I would comment on is that the advisors need to fully understand simple things like speaker cable sizes ect. The speaker cable I received for powering 2 x 12" subs on a mono amp was not adequate.
Good Price
Helpful advice
Good price. No hassle service. However the courier they used (dpd) are quite simply awful
Right product and arrived fast, price seems reasonable too
Quick Delivery. No problems with Items Purchased.
Happy with my New Gem+. There isn't a 'Setting' to adjust the brightness of the screen. The previous Road Angel was brighter, where this model's brightness of details is 'dull'.
Good fast service , website could be better
Good price and quick delivery.
Very quick turn around
Great service from car audio centre made the purchase easy although not happy at all by the delivery company that left it outside in the rain without even knocking on the door! Stay away from uk mail
Great company. Customer care was a little lacking in terms of the way they came across on the phone a little moody. I contacted them because they're tracking system had not updated, the item was still delivered when expected however.
had all the products I was looking at
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.36 based on 1,476 reviews