Car Audio Centre Reviews

C
Happiness Grade

Car Audio Centre have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

96.86%
Industry Average
Excellent quick service. Good price as well
- Anonymous
Great service, fast delivery and great prices.
- Anonymous
Good price. Easy customer service. Decent product. Poor packaging. Just a plastic bag around the factory box. Happy with the speakers but one showed up with a broken surround.
- Jeff
A-

Delivery - Fast

86.55%
Industry Average
Excellent value and very fast delivery. Brilliant
- Anonymous
Super fast delivery, as described product, perfect
- Adrian
Part of the Road Angel Group, very good product, and prompt delivery. Tech guys very helpful.
- Vaughan
F

Returns Process - Difficult

10.00%
Industry Average
The returns process has not been good so far.
- Steve B
Sent me a clearly used, and also broken sub. Couldn't get the online returns process to work so called them and returned the item. They refunded me less £6 for postage - but why should I pay £6 for them to send me something that was clearly not as described and was in fact BROKEN?
- Jules
Wrong items sent. Difficult returns process. Delay refunding wrong orders. Would never use them again,
- Stan
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.93%
Industry Average
The parcel arrived on Monday and I then spoke to someone else on customer service and I was informed that I would be refunded the extra I paid for Next day delivery.
- Joe
I ordered a car stereo on December 27th and paid an additional premium for next day delivery. The delivery company (UK Mail) say they attempted delivery on 28th and 29th. No such delivery was attempted, I was home all day both days and other companies did deliver as promised on both those days. I completed the delivery notification request to receive an email when the delivery driver was at the stop before mine, I never received any notification. UK Mail emailed on 29th to say they will attempt delivery again on January 2nd. I will not hold my breath. I have received deliveries from Amazon on both 30th and 31st December. You are being let down badly by your choice of courier. I have left two complaints with UK Mail and requested a call (it is not possible to speak to a real person via the number they provide on their website). I did receive one email on 29th to say their records show the item was delivered. It was not. How do I get the premium I paid for next day delivery refunded?
- GDS
I returned an item for a refund (it was too big unfortunately).
- Noriko Kawakita
89.02%
Helpful and knew their stuff. Good advice and service. 👍
- M Roberts
Competitive pricing, prompt service, what more can you expect? Many thanks from a satisfied customer. Unit still unpacked and awaiting installation by a professional.
- Anthony
excellent product choice along with a great delivery services would definitely recommend
- Stephen