Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
DISGRACEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE BY CAR AUDIO CENTRE I bought a Pioneer Carplay audio unit from the Car Audio Centre / In Phase International (at their NEC Gadget Show stand) plus the recommended wiring for my vehicle which turned out to have not, one but SIX sporadic faults, five of which I caught on video as proof for the Car Audio Centre to see. As soon as I emailed the Car Audio Centre wishing to exercise my short term right to reject faulty goods I was met with rude customer service who suggested I take my car to a third party over three hours away and have to pay for them to fix it. I was clear in wanting a refund as after finding six faults you end up with zero faith in the product and I needed to look at a different brand. The Car Audio Centre then tried to add extortionate charges, stating I’d have to pay £30 (and then £75) if I was to return it and their 24/48hr bench test did not turn up the faults. After consulting someone who works within the automotive wiring industry and handles testing on a day to day basis for advice as I trust him more than these glorified Halford’s installers. Due to the advice, I declined this bench test as it may find simple faults but it does not guarantee that it will find sporadic faults. Unfortunately it is not as simple as yes or no but the people at the Car Audio Centre do not seem to understand this. Not to mention that it would not have been in the same conditions as it was in my car, with my specific audio set up and quite frankly I don’t trust them one bit to be honest after their dodgy Car Audio Centre customer service. The fact that it is a new item, notified well within 14 days let alone 30 days, with proof of faults there shouldn’t be a question and I should have got a refund when I first asked for it instead of being bullied by the Car Audio Centre with hidden fees. Go elsewhere, it may be a tenner more but it will be worth your money if you unfortunately end up with Car Audio Centre faulty goods. It’s not worth the headache! Avoid Car Audio Centre like the plague.
Excellent piece of kit and quick delivery slightly underpowered so will be upgrading soon me thinks
Kenwood KMM-BT204 Ordered on the 6th and arrived on the 10th witch was a Sunday and was well packed. Very pleased with the service provided and the item was priced at a good value. Also a free Angry Birds air freshener. Thanks and Merry Christmas
Good quality products, good price and fast to ship the product
My order was handled very efficiently, I was offered a free add on period to my 3 year subscription, and my order was progressed and received very quickly
Called and spoke to the main head office. the attitude was poor and service was rubbish
Customer service was poor. Ilford shop had the best customer service
Ordered an amp last week and they sent me a different one. No explanation. I've sent several emails asking what's going on but they haven't bothered replying. Very disappointed.
You think it would be simple to order a car stereo for Saturday delivery? I had to pay extra which is fair enough, but they delivered it on Monday which was bloody as if rearranged things for weekend fitting! Nobody has called me to apologise or even think about offering me a refund of the delivery charge. On top of that they didn't deliver the £30 DAB aerial that was also part of the order. I won't be using them again and frankly nor should anybody else. Why encourage such terrible customer service. 'Car Audio Centre' ... if you're reading this I'd like my money back for the delivery and aerial ... it's the least you can do. Rubbish ...
Pleased with products supplied but main website is misleading in that it indicates heavy discounts yet a look on CAC's own Amazon listing reveals a further 20-30% discount on the same products. Wrote to CAC about this and they acknowledged receipt of my message but then failed to follow it up.
I went into Halfords told them the reg of my car they told me a list of bits I would need. So they ordered them and took my money , a week and a half later no bits and no explanation so I got a refund. I went on the Car Audio Centre web site and was pleasantly surprised to see the same bits £43 cheaper. I ordered them on the Saturday and they were delivered on the Tuesday ???????? Great service I would definitely recommend them to friends and use them again in the future.
Very poor service.placed an order on the Sunday then received an email Tuesday marked as despatched.wasnt delivered all week so I called on the Monday morning.told they would get back to me within the hour?4 hours later no reply so I called again.this time was told there was a mistake with the courier company and were now out of stock until the weds but will guarantee it with me by this weekend?..I phone again Thursday to find out delivery details,still no stock until the following Tuesday!!..nearly 3 weeks in total... Not kept up to date it's always me calling!!..as I stated earlier customer service is awful..0 out of 10
Paid for next day delivery and didn't arrive they sent it miles away. They wasn't very helpful after 3 days of calling them and the courier with still no parcel I gave up and cancelled for a full refund. Never again
to be honest i made two orders with you and you put them in the same box and charged me two lots of carriage. i asked your tech guy if i needed an rca lead he said i did and there was one supplied with the sub woofer . so thanks.
I have paid extra for my delivery and it's still not hear
Still advertising products that they know they can no longer get and offering lower quality products in place, I ordered a Pioneer unit and they offered me a JVC which is not as good, no availability of add ons such as sat nav like the Pioneer had. Not as usable with my Android phone as the Pioneer was either. I kept it because I couldn't afford the latest pioneer out. Be wary and contact them to see if they have the product in stock before you commit to order on line other than that they are helpful when it comes to answering questions regarding technical subjects.
the return process is lacking 20th century technology nothing like amazon where you know exactly what to do and are prompt but these are waste of time.
i ordered a KTP-445 but was sent a KTP-445A and to return it i contacted via tel to return the item and was instructed to follow details via online return process so i filled in return process and still waiting for an answer so very disappointed with the return process and why they got the order wrong as it says KTP-445 on the receipt there are 3 different models of this unit KTP-445 / KTP-445A / KTP-445U but KTP-445A has been sent so the project is on hold at the moment awaiting to return the item not knowing how to at the moment.
Unit arrived broken. Paid for next day delivery so it's obviously urgent and a week later I'm still with a busted into and no music in the car. The returns process is arduous to say the least. Wish I purchased elsewhere
Despite asking if I required anything else to fit the stereo into my vehicle such as wiring harness or trim I was told that everything was included. This was not the case and I had to purchase a fitting kit.
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.36 based on 1,496 reviews