CarHistory.us.org Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CarHistory.us.org

How would you rate CarHistory.us.org ?

(optional)

"solid information from multiple sources at a great price."
Velma Vensel
Verified Buyer
"I am a woman on her own and wanted to make sure of what I have."
"At first I thought that it was a scam or that I would be asked to pay say $30 or so. I am very pleased with a plethora of quality data that I received for $1 on my vehicle."
"more detailed than I expected."
"I received all the information which I required."
"I was able to see the history of my car"
"Excellent"
"everything is good"
"its a great car for my son he needed the car to get to work and home again he fell in love with it when he saw it and check it out and said its mind, he very happy with it"
"I was very pleased with the report. The information is on a vehicle I currently own so I could see the information is accurate. We received a lot of information for a charge of $1.00. I would recommend Car History to everyone."
"not happy,it is just a report"
"Verified that there are no negative reports on this vehicle."
"all the information I needed and no add on fees."
"I was happy all the information the was there"
"a Great Report on car"
"Appears to be very complete, including manufactures itemized list of car parts when constructed. Full lists of who handled car previously. Mileage verified correct by oil change sticker and date."
"Thanks so much for your service. I checked the vin# on the car I want to purchase and found all the information needed to make my decision. It was quick and easy. So glad I found your site. I’ll use this service again the next time I’m car shopping. Can’t wait to get into the 370z I checked out. S. Jake"
"I was pleasantly surprised to see the details covered and the price/fee for service"
"My Outback came with lots of extras, and I couldn't remember which model it actually was: Limited, Premium, etc. HarHistory gave me that info for $1. I had a body panel replaced on the vehicle, but there doesn't seem to be any accident history on my vehicle, which is valuable info when i resell."
Terry Prendergast
Verified Buyer
"looking to trade in the pickup it to hard for me to get in and out of, I'm 75 and disabled going to a lower SUV."
CarHistory.us.org is rated 4.72 based on 1,824 reviews