CarMats.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend CarMats.co.uk

Popular Questions:

How can I contact CarMats.co.uk?

Tell us how CarMats.co.uk made you happy

"Ordered mats on 4th Dec and got immediate confirmation of order saying mats would be with me shortly. After a coupke of weeks I started emailing (as the site requests saying it’s much quicker to respond to them than calls) No reply atall to any of my mails or requests for updates (as mats were to be a Christmas present) Tried to call but phone is never active and just cuts you off. Eventually I raised a dispute via PayPal who have acted and advised a refund is being auctioned via them (although the funds have not arrived back on my credit card) With all of that, still no contact, apology or any goods from CarMats2U.co.uk. I suspect this may be a cloned website from another with almost identical name to harvest payments. I don’t normally feedback on sites but felt I needed to to warn others."
Are you CarMats.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
CarMats.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access