Caroline Olds Real Estate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Caroline Olds Real Estate
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Caroline Olds Real Estate Reviews

About Caroline Olds Real Estate:

I started working in real estate when I was 12 years old, alongside my mother. It has been a lifelong passion and was my family’s main business.

I have been fortunate to work in South Africa (Cape Town), London (Hampstead, St John’s Wood, Knightsbridge, Mayfair and Chelsea), France (Roquebrune Cap Martin, St Jean Cap Ferrat to St Tropez), St Moritz and Monaco.

My whole work ethic is based on really loving what I do, backed by extensive research, strong client relationships, absolute accountability and a commitment to really doing the best I can for our sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants.

+377 93 25 86 66

Tell us how Caroline Olds Real Estate made you happy
Always looking for the best solution for the clients, very effective. Thank you very much for your wonderful help!
Pleasant agents, excellent service, would gladly recommend them.
Very professional and helpful agents. I can only recommend them.
The team at Caroline Olds Real Estate are extremely helpful, polite and professional. All questions are dealt with in a timely manner and resolved to satisfaction. I cannot recommend them enough.
Professional, friendly and effective!
Hands down the best real estate team in Monaco.
Thank you for all your priceless help Caroline 😊
Highly professional, thorough, knowledgeable and friendly. Exactly what one needs when navigating the property jungle! Thank you for your support: a firs5 class service that is highly recommended.
Caroline has helped me a great deal. After few e-mails (with always with astonishingly quick response !) and meeting once with me, she knew exactly what we wanted and found us an apartment that we didn’t even dream!
I could not recommend Caroline Olds enough! Thank you so much!
Top standard company with the best staff. Service meets all the highest expectations.
Caroline Olds is the best real estate agency in Monaco. Caroline and her team are very helpful with all matters related to real estate and settle in Monaco!
Excellent and knowledgeable service.
Simply fantastic service and great insights
Really attentive good agent finds out what you want then fixes it

Perfect
Nice Team, efficient job
Excellent service, great contacts and the perfect outcome.

Thank you.
Amazing team! What a pleasure to work with you ladies! Thanks a million for all your help!
The only and best partner for my property investments! Proper expertise and always the right advice! I could not thank you enough :)
Caroline Olds Real Estate provided me with an absolutely excellent service. I would highly recommend.
Caroline Olds Real Estate is rated 5.00 based on 57 reviews