Caroline Olds Real Estate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Caroline Olds Real Estate
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Caroline Olds Real Estate Reviews

About Caroline Olds Real Estate:

I started working in real estate when I was 12 years old, alongside my mother. It has been a lifelong passion and was my family’s main business.

I have been fortunate to work in South Africa (Cape Town), London (Hampstead, St John’s Wood, Knightsbridge, Mayfair and Chelsea), France (Roquebrune Cap Martin, St Jean Cap Ferrat to St Tropez), St Moritz and Monaco.

My whole work ethic is based on really loving what I do, backed by extensive research, strong client relationships, absolute accountability and a commitment to really doing the best I can for our sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants.

+377 93 25 86 66

Tell us how Caroline Olds Real Estate made you happy
Very professional approach, knowledgeable advisers, excellent customer service, no time wasting, no pushy sales. I loved dealing with the girls at Caroline Olds.
Highly recommend.
Super ! Merci mille fois !
Very professional service!
The very best property specialists in Monaco. There’s nothing they can’t do. There’s always a solution with them. Proper advise and comprehensive assistance. The best!
Very personal approach and dedication!
amazing service
Thank you so much! What a great team!
Only good things to say about a the very efficient team at Caroline Olds real estate.
It was a pleasure to meet Caroline Olds Real Estate's team. They are always very professional, efficient and well organised.
I would definitely recommend this real estate agency when looking for a property in Monaco.
Nous avons trouvé ce que nous cherchions. Merci pour tout
Best level I've received in a long time! Thank you very much.
Merci a l'agence Caroline Olds de nous avoir trouvé l'appartement dont on rêvait ! C'est une agence très sérieuse, constitué de personnes à l'écoutes et investies. Je vous la recommande.
Great realtors with an incredible sense of detail. We will think about them for our next investment without a doubt. Muchas gracias
Thank you for excellent, professional and comprehensive support; time and again!
Never worked with better property specialists! Highly recommend
Caroline Olds team is more than a real estate company! Excellent local advice and know how, unbiased guidance and incredible support throughout the purchase process!
Had a pleasure to cooperate with Ilona and would highly recommend her as well as the whole team. Their professionalism and pro-active approach when it comes to solving complex issues make the whole process incredibly smooth and pain-free.
Caroline Olds Real Estate is rated 5.00 based on 57 reviews