CarrySquad Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read CarrySquad Reviews

About CarrySquad:

Boosting & Carry Services for popular online gaming platforms. Destiny 2, Overwatch

support@carrysquad.com

Tell us how CarrySquad made you happy
absolutely amazing and really quick.
Done very fast
My booster sort of quit after the first item on my list, and I waited almost a full day for the other part, which was finally done by a different booster.
Was quick and communicated what was going on with the order
Thanks for getting me through to 5500. It was fun, you guys are really good, and I learned a lot in the process. Very respectful, and helpful, would highly reccomend using this service if you can't get friends to help.
So I am glad that they got it done for me. The flawless title I mean. Ya know? I got some good friends and we've tried but couldn't get it done. Friend told me who ever my carry was DDOSSed the other team while doing the run not entirely sure. Otherwise gj I guess.
I wanted the mountaintop for pve and I don't like gernade launchers in crucible. Within an hour of placing the order it was finished.
Vary efficient service. Also enjoyed watching on stream.
Very cooperative, very efficient, me likey
My Booster was very professional and completed my Order MUCH SOONER than I expected. I highly recommend this company, you will be completely satisfied from start to finish.
Efficient and hassle free every time.
Fast no problems with any of my orders A+
Great service
Excellent service.
Shrek Is The Best
Carrysquad were great. I got this as a present and was sp happy with my loot. Thanks carry sqauad for everything 🙏
Always amazing work
Great team of people wen I don’t have time they help out big time
Overall generally good service
Only used twice so far and both were for trials flawless
Wish I had tipped the first guy as he did bounties for me too and the second guy didn’t do any so the first clearly went above and beyond the service.
Maybe offer that as an optional extra
They're great to work with, they keep communication and are very quick to get what you want done. 100% recommend giving them a try well worth it.
CarrySquad is rated 4.91 based on 500 reviews