CarrySquad Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read CarrySquad Reviews

About CarrySquad:

Boosting & Carry Services for popular online gaming platforms. Destiny 2, Overwatch

support@carrysquad.com

Tell us how CarrySquad made you happy
Defeat is an absolute legend! Huge thanks to this guy!
"Mikymiscimisci" did my run for flawless was very quick would recommend
CarrySquad is an excellent service! I have a crazy work schedule so I'm not able to play quite as often as I would like to. I only needed one more quest to complete the seasonal title, but I knew there was no way I could personally finish it in time. CarrySquad is fairly priced, professional, and completed my order in a timely manner!
What a smooth transaction. My booster, “I F” is friendly, courteous, respectful, and with the right amount of candor so I don’t feel uncomfortable. I have used this service several times and I’ve only dealt with “I F”. He and his team got in and out fast and got the job done. Sign up for the emails! I always get special deals and you can request a booster. Thanks “I F”
Very fast and excellent communication
My assigned booster was great. I couldn't get over the hump and get Not Forgotten. He finished it up for me quickly with no issues.
The best service you will ever find.
Used multiple times Not only are they fast and reliable but friendly professional and Affordable . I have used 2 boosters that I feel have met my needs and expectations and choose personally to have as my personal boosters. xHimuraKenshin and sionex7 ….Awesome boosters and time savers.... Im sure everyone here are just as good just my personal preference as noted. Will be back to get future things done :)
Quick, easy and professional.helping me achieve things I can’t as a solo player.
Great service especially for weeks where I’m overcrowded with work, I can simply get a booster to do things I need done within that week on destiny as I’m doing my paper work for work
Quick and reliable service
It was overall not a fun experience. They spoke English but would not talk with me. The first attempt on glory resulted in a couple wins and a couple losses. My Sherpa was then done and left me hanging for the rest of the day. Next day I received an invite to continue. We completed the order but was still a not fun experience.
Excellent service!!
Great service. Great communication. Done quickly after he got the order. Very impressed.
Great service by majority of the players
Great job.
Service was good and efficient, but booster requesting I give him a tip instead of leaving that up to me, meant he got nothing extra and I was left with a bad feeling about the job done, so I had to change passwords, etc.
Super quick and efficient
Excellent as always! Thank you team C.Squad! You all rock!
Unbelievable fast, awesome job