CarrySquad Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read CarrySquad Reviews

About CarrySquad:

Boosting & Carry Services for popular online gaming platforms. Destiny 2, Overwatch

support@carrysquad.com

Tell us how CarrySquad made you happy
I thought the gentleman was very professional, courteous, and easy to work with. I will definitely be using this service again in the future, and I will mention it to several of the people I work with. Thanks again for your service and I look forward to working with you all once again in the future.
Great, quick service...
After 2 booster i was shaky. But egor got a new booster for me name supply and he got the job done big up
Extremely happy with my booster, did the step I needed in really short time. Only negative is just getting one objective done which would take 10 mins can be quite pricey at times. Service is always excellent
Uet again reached out tp booster reaction to do my 3 wins in trials to get the last armor piece I needed. Really amazing booster.
Quick service as always thanks carrysquad
Quick and professional as always. Certainly the go-to site for d2 services
Great booster for my service
Great flawless run.
Awesome
It’s simple fast and convenient for me
jhjhjhnjkhnkhnjkhkjh
Amazing service ! Thank you !
They are the best. Quick and easy to work with. Can’t recommend more. Have used multiple times.
Awsome run, most fun i have had in a long time.
Done in good time and kept me informed on how the run was going
So very fast and efficient.
Fast and friendly.
Easy and fun experience thanks
Omz has been a great player when I was unavailable to run he logged into my account even though I payed to play with and he got me flawless. It's no fault to anyone that I was unavailable when he was but he still did the run upon me saying if he wanted to he could log into my account and run it. I left that decision up to him and he did it. This allowed me to finish my college homework during that time.
CarrySquad is rated 4.91 based on 575 reviews