cars2buy Reviews

of reviewers recommend cars2buy
4.6
Based on 1,981 reviews
Received two quotations by email with a commitment to follow up within two days by telephone. Still waiting
Placed order with with the broker. Only to be told they had advertised the wrong car Instead of an e class as stated it really was a c class! Yet the offer is still live on-line. I have applied again through my sons name and once again had the same e class offered to me. Complete waste of time.
was unable too get a quote
Website doesn’t do anything. No prices given. Go to company directly.
Typical annoying advert. I asked for a quote and get sent a pile of obscure messages and half stories. Eventually I get close and have to accept cookies that I try not to. Eventually you made it so difficult to get a price I ended up giving up. Ordering now from Stable vehicle leasing.
I had two calls from 01616675338 caller who hung up on me twice without saying a Hello!
Finally found a deal I was interested in to be told no longer available - waste of time
Sales staff rude
Asked for PCP prices and got cash prices?!
Do not verify the offers by lease companies so fake low prices are posted just to gte people to contact. Ended up wasting a lot of time.
Not accurate prices
I asked for a vehicle in stock, lots of quotes but nothing in stock - waste of time.
Hi Shaun Thank you for your feedback. We show the stock availability of every car (either in stock or factory order) and you can use our filters to show only in stock vehicles. You have enquired on a particular BMW X5 that is showing as only available as a factory order car. Unfortunately, as a price comparison site, stock levels of any particular car are outside our control. If you use the filters to show only in stock vehicles you will see that there are some BMW X5 models available from stock (see here: https://cars2buy.deals/bmw-x5-lease-instock), so if you need something quickly and are set on an X5 then there are options available, although you may need to flexible the exact specification. I hope this helps. Kind regards The cars2buy team
Search function is useless
Messed me about
Found a good deal on the website, clicked 'Get a Quote', added all details and had a confirmation prompt stating I'd be contacted within 1 business day. Almost a week later still no contact. Furthermore, went direct to the car leasing website listed by cars2buy.co.uk and found the price was higher than that advertised by cars2buy after entering the exact same specification requirements. Not sure how they have a 4.5 star review rating.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry that the leasing company has not been in contact with you. It appears you have not received the level of service we would expect from one of our partners. We will follow this up with them and get them to contact you ASAP. We publish the prices provided to us by the leasing companies. Sometimes you will find that prices on cars2buy are cheaper than you would be able to get by going to the leasing company directly as they tend to publish their absolute best rates to cars2buy. We will never mark up prices. Many thanks The cars2buy Team
Slow response from broker. Lack of info on deal.
Deal not available and never had been.
Finances NOT fully explained
Not satisfied,
Broker would not honour the price shown on your site
cars2buy is rated 4.6 based on 1,981 reviews