CarStore Glasgow Reviews

CarStore Glasgow 5 star review on 27th January 2021
John Macdonald
CarStore Glasgow 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Daniel Smith
Tried to phone numerous times but no response or never called back - sent out young girl with trainee to hand over car so I wouldn't complain obviously - called head office about warrenty with car - no response a week later - totally disillusioned with customer care from Peter vardy - will be looking into legal options now
Hi Mr Stirling thanks for your most recent update. We will chase this up with the after sales team and get back to you shortly. Regards Team PV
I felt the staff were really good and attentive. Special mention to Chris Mitchell who made the buying process seem easy. When I went to collect the car I had to wait for 3hrs as there was staff shortages on the day, although the staff dealing with me(Anthony) was very apologetic and kept us informed. However after I left the showroom and went onto the main road the car wouldn't go above 2nd gear and I had to return to the garage and the engineer took the car away and returned to apologise and explain that the speed had been set to a maximum of 17mph! Then when I got home my friend who has many years working as.a body shop manager looked.over the car and pointed out that the outside valeting polish of the car was really poor and also there was a tear in the tyre(which is being replaced on 26/4/21) after I went back to the Peter Vardy showroom. I've also got the car booked back in on the 4/5/21 for other issues, ie Doing another outside polish, car manual, car service book, check radio settings, sd card, 1 tyre sealant kit.
Hi John, really sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced, thank you for letting us put it right. I have passed the information onto our dealership aftersales management team who will ensure all matters are resolved for you. Regards Team PV
Ryan was very helpful in the process of purchase.
Hello Derrick, Thank you for providing feedback on your experience. Ryan will be delighted to receive your feedback . Regards, Team PV.
Alan and the team were great to deal with. Loved the new car day surprise 😀
Hi Imogen, Thanks for providing feedback on your experience. Hope you enjoyed your surprise and new car. Regards, Team PV.
Excellent customer service and friendly atmosphere, would definitely recommend to family and friends
Good Afternoon Lauren, Thank you for your five star review! Hope to see you again soon. Thanks, Team PV
Sales staff first-class Hand over team total opposite Went in to pick up car for 10am still waiting at 2.30pm when I got the car it's not been wash/polished paint work hadn't been done no spare key know the car has to be booked back in and I'm still waiting for an phone call to tell me when but I see you have my old up for sale. I think you should make sure that I'm satisfied before you sell my old car.
Hello Mr Brown, We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced issues since taking delivery of your new car. We can assure you this is not the standard of service we aim to provide. Our handover manager will be in contact to resolve all concerns. Regards, Team PV.
Excellent service from all staff. Alan was very helpful and explained everything and we’re delighted with our new car. I normally go to one of the opposition for my cats but I certainly would come back to Peter Vardy for my next one.
Good afternoon Jean, Thanks for your review. Alan will be pleased to hear of your experience! We hope you are enjoying your new car. Thanks, Team PV
Andrew Brodie 5 stars
Hi John, Thanks for your 5 star review. Regards Team PV
Darren was easy to talk to and sorted most things over the phone . Was bit disappointed that I had to chase for when getting car delivered . Have only recieved 1 key for car and also no user manual with car . Overall though I would recommend Peter vardy car sales to my friends and family .
Good Afternoon Mr Barthorpe, thanks for your review. I have asked the handover team to look into the issue regarding the spare key. They will be in contact with you shortly. Regards Team PV
Absolutely awful experience with Peter Vardy, would never buy car from there. False advertisement sell dodgy cars. Bought a car had advertise the millage for 14300 on the day went to pick it up its 16970. Then give my 1 set of keys I was told it had 2 keys. Then break pads completely worn out breaks are so bad I bought this car for myself and the kids not very safe. SD navigation card missing it had mentioned with navigation system made numerous calls they don't answer your calls saying they are busy or in meeting.trying to ignore me. I have been treated very badly by Peter Vardy staff . I would recommend not going there selling dodgy cars, they say they do all the checks but they don't when ask for all the checks they have done don't show you nothing....
Hello We are really sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues with the purchase of your new car. We would really appreciate the opportunity to resolve all out standing matters with you and aim to make sure you are completely satisfied . Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@petervardy.com with your contact details and we will be in touch today. Regards, Team PV
Pleasant environment to view cars. Salesperson Chris Mitchell very helpful with good manners efficient without being pushy. Readily acknowledged my wifes experience of vehicles which she found a refreshing change from previous experiences at other dealerships. Minor issues were found on delivery of the vehicle, those which could be resolved immediately were dealt with and agreement reached with a date to remedy the others by Sharon in aftersales.
Hello Ian, Thank you for taking time to provide feedback . We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to sort the small issues out and to ensure you are completely satisfied with the car and the experience. Regards, Team PV.
Would like to thank Ryan Porterfield salesman for his help in purchasing the car in the first week after opening up after lock down restrictions. He was very helpful, friendly with a calm and relaxed manor. Also received follow up phone calls from Ryan. The hand over team Amy was smooth and on time. The car has two minor defects that have been arranged for assessment on the 7/5. Overall a smooth operation with friendly staff.
Hello David, Thank you for providing feedback on your experience. Ryan will be delighted to receive your feedback . The team will ensure that the small defects are put right . Regards, Team PV.
bellow are a list of faults that's was found with my car - Valet was extremely poor on collection, car was cleaned inside twice but still not up to a decent standard, car still had sweetie wrappers in the cup holders. -chrome panel at the gear stick was supposed to be replaced and still waiting on someone calling me to arrange fitting. -numerous scratches have been found on the outside of the vehicle. -plastic covering around doors and seats were lose and not fitted correctly. -wires in the boot were bare and held up with black duck tape. overall standard that the cars leave peter vardy are shocking. also, trying to contact aftersales is a nightmare, no one returns your calls emails.
Hello Mr Brunton, We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced issues since taking delivery of your new car. We can assure you this is not the standard of service we aim to provide. Our handover manager will be in contact to resolve all concerns. Regards, Team PV.
Been a very pleasant experience and love the car. Thank you.
Hello David, Thank you for your five star review. Enjoy your new car. Team PV
Car was damaged on delivery Paint work orange peeled Scratches over the car.
Hello John, We are very sorry to hear that there is paint work issues with your new car. We will arrange for our handover manager to contact you to arrange to rectify these issues. Regards, Team PV
Very pore levels of communication from staff at car store before and after hand over
Hello David We are really sorry to hear that the over all communication could have been better. We will certainly share your feedback with the team and work on making improvements in this area to ensure this doesn't not happen again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Team PV.
Christopher Mitchell was very helpful and didn't pressurise us in any way while viewing the various cars for sale and explained the car we were interested in fully. Only downside was there was no discount for having no trade-in and paying cash.
Thanks for your 5 start review Janice. I will pass your feedback onto Chris who will be delighted. Regards Team PV
Very pleasant staff
Hello Andrew, Thank you for your five star review. Regards, Team PV
Purchased a BMW a week ago paid in full and discovered the car has been in a accident. I have telephoned and e-mailed the branch which sold me the car and after a week I am still waiting for a call.
Hello Allan, We are sorry to hear you have some concerns with the car. Our Management team should now have been in contact to discuss any concerns you have. if you do wish to discuss further, please contact our customer service team on customerservice@petervardy.com . Regards, Team PV.
Honest truth, the worst experience I have ever had buying a car. From start to even getting the car just terrible customer service. Promised a full tank of fuel for all the issue we have had ( I'd didn't ask they said due to the issues.) Didn't get it. One car key that doesn't even work. Alloys that's were asked to he refurbed due to discolouration and looking like rust.. Still the same. Honestly avoid at all costs... 3 week of pure stress and took the enjoyment out of getting my new car.
Hi Geraldine, really sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact customerservices@petervardy.com if do have any outstanding concerns that you may wish to discuss. Regards Team PV.
CarStore Glasgow is rated 4.75 based on 7,847 reviews