Car Tax Check Reviews

of reviewers recommend Car Tax Check
Read Car Tax Check Reviews

info@cartaxcheck.co.uk

Tell us how Car Tax Check made you happy
Covered all I wanted to find out
Very good check and very quick at a reasonable price.
Excellent report cheers
GOOD YES VERY GOOD
Expected to see Fuel Economy figures on the report - All three fields were blank
Hi, could you get in touch with us on info@cartaxcheck.co.uk so we can get this resolved.

Could you please include the vehicle registration.

Thank you.
Quick, easy and detailed. Any problems are dealt with immediately and effectively which is actually quite refreshing! Very good :)
Hi, sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our service. We’ve responded to you privately to resolve this matter.

You should receive an email from us shortly.

Regards,
cartaxcheck.co.uk
Great website - very informative
very happy we had done a MOT check on gov websight was confused to 2 years missing MOT after doing a report realised this had a private plate which answers the question of 2 missing years
What I was after was the specifications of the vehicle. which were not available so I paid for a service that wasn't provided but shown in your preview of what should be provided . A refund would be be nice for a redundant service !
Yours sincerely Mr Barber
Fantastic service loads of information. Well impressed worth £1.99.
Provides hidden information that a seller is unlikely to tell you. Provides further technical info to carry out further research.
Gave me what I was looking for, but it could be in a neater format with an option to save to PDF?
easy to use and payment can be made by a number of choices
I need to be able to print the report
was expecting information on previous owners, but NOT AVAILABLE!! number of previous owners but again NOT AVAILABLE!! also report asks you to check the V5c date matches the one on the report, but AGAIN!! NOT AVAILABLE!!

Very disappointed customer.