cdesign.me Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend cdesign.me

Tell us how cdesign.me made you happy

"I gave Diana Alexandra Stanciu a job I had for one of our clients after she suggested she could do the work easily. As soon as 50% of the money has been paid as agreed, she has disappeared without trace. She no longer replies to my emails, phone calls and the last I heard from her she made a threat about her sending Romanians "friends" to my home if i don't stop asking for my money back. Please please please be careful with her as she is quite nasty. She also started saying she will give me and all my clients bad feedback on Google and that she does it all the time. This i found to be true as she uses the name "Diana the Scam Exposer" on google and just goes round giving people fake negative reviews."
Are you cdesign.me? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
cdesign.me is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews