Frockndoll Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Frockndoll

How would you rate Frockndoll ?

(optional)

"Great products arrived within the timeframe, thank you Frockndoll. Will be ordering again !"
"Free delivery and amazing quality dress for the price, very happy"
Vicky Langfield
Verified Buyer
"I paid for next day delivery. Item come 2 days later. Emailed for a refund-still waiting for a reply."
Hi Vicky, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear you did not receive your order on time. Unfortunately we have not received an email from you, please could you email admin@celebzbooty.co.uk or you can also call us on 01268 967402 to allow us to get this matter resolved.

Many thanks
CBooty x
Gemma Price
Verified Buyer
"Straps had to be altered as wasn't in right place but good delivery"
Rose Smith
Verified Buyer
"I am still yet to receive my order so all I can review is the delivery time 2-4 working days is incorrect!!"
Sarah Longman
Verified Buyer
"You asked me to write a review but it hard to write review on something I haven't received yet. So in that reality the deliervy and update in my view is non existent. So my reviews on this company at moment is very poor and I won't be ordering again."
Dear Sarah,

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your parcel. As you can see our reviews are excellent and we are deeply concerned as to why you have not received your parcel. Please could you contact us to admin@celebzbooty.co.uk so that we can get this resolved for you asap.
Kindest Regards
Tanya Louise
Celebzbooty
Felicity Ireson
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 3 outfits and only 2 arrived. I emailed the company and they said they would sort it but they haven't got back to me. Really not happy as I have paid for it!! And I wanted it for last night and I wanted next day delivery. Really not happy and disappointed as I like this website!!!!!"
Frockndoll is rated 2.71 based on 7 reviews