CEM Capital Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CEM Capital

Tell us how CEM Capital made you happy

"I have worked with CEM Capital several times in my career and they have continually impressed me with their customer service and knowledge of the commercial real estate capital markets."
"I worked with Chuck Mills on a large commercial loan on leasehold property. His efforts helped us to achieve a $9,000,000 loan. This was not an easy loan to make. He is professional, knowledgeable and fair. I recommend CEM Capital."
"I have known Chuck for many years, having first met him when we refinanced one of our California properties. I have always found Chuck to be very responsive, knowledgeable, informative and professional and so would recommend Chuck and his company when considering financing needs"
"My experience with CEM Capital and Chuck Mills confirms he is always working hard to serve his customers needs and to structure their financing opportunities in a manner that is a win-win for not only the Borrower, but for the Lender as well."
"I have had the pleasure of working with Chuck and his team for the past several years funding in excess of $100MM of loans for his clients. Chuck is always professional, thorough and has a pretty good sense of humor too! I value the relationship I have developed with Chuck and CEM Capital. They are a Platinum Broker in my eyes."
"I have worked with Chuck Mills on and off for the past 10-years. He is a very dedicated and professional broker who gets business done the right way."
"I have done business with Chuck Mills for several years. He is a class act who operates with integrity, even when under pressure. He understands the debt market very well and looks to match up lenders and borrowers in a way that creates a win/win for everyone."
"I found CM Capital to be fair and honest in all of our previous dealings and when he gave a quote on a loan as to amount and timing he was right on. I would be happy to arrange financing with him at any time."
"I have not made any deals with CEM Capital lately but I do recommend them highly Jaime Benrey 858 361-9766 jaibenrey@aol.com"
"Chuck is great at finding loans, comparing them, and landholding the loan process all the way to funding. He is also great at pulling a rabbit out of the hat by finding loans on the more difficult projects."
CEM Capital is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews