Centrosmiles Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Centrosmiles
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Centrosmiles made you happy

"ive ordered a month ago and still have not received my product, they dont have a contact number and they do not reply to emails. what a waste of $100"
Are you Centrosmiles? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I’m rating a ZERO!!! I ordered this product over 3 weeks ago and still have not received!!! When i emailed the company about it, i got one mysterious response about how the shipping got messed up and that they were reshaping. I still have not received and now no one will answer me back! This company is fraudulent and i am going to report them! DONOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR MONEY!"
"This company is A BIG LIE. While buying the product they say : "FREE USPS First Class International Shipping (7-10 Days)", BUT nooo this is not the Truth , it's been 11 days and i received Nothing, sent emails, Facebook messages averyyyyy where and no one answered me, what am i ??? a client or a shit?!!!!! I paid 80$ and don't know how to get my money back, they have no phone number Nothing!!!!! I did a big mistake trying to buy from them, i regret it If someone can help me tell what should i do to have my money back? to have contact with them? they never respond to my messages!!! I'm from Paris"
Centrosmiles is rated 2.22 based on 9 reviews