Centurion Rugby Reviews

neil@primoplay.co.uk

Centurion HouseThornhill Road

Tell us how Centurion Rugby made you happy
Perfect and prompt delivery
Ordered 2x speed resistors....only sent 1. Quick email,quick response! 2nd one delivered two days later!
Quick delivery no complications
The product is great, kids love it and seems really durable and good quality! Delivery options were limited and vague. It was days after I made the order before I knew when it might arrive. It’s not something that fits through the letterbox...
Product arrived very quickly
very good excellent service
Product is fine. TNT delivery poor.
Swiftly delivered and exactly as described.
Great products but feel delivery could have been quicker considering we paid for it.
Parcel not received
A simple request , dealt with swiftly and the delivery was good . Thank you . David Storrie .( Director of Rugby )
I had to wait about 2 weeks for delivery and then the item did not arrive on the appointed day so I had to hang around the house all day for nothing. If the product was not able to be delivered why not text e mail or telephone to tell me? The item itself arrived in perfect condition and was what I ordered but this company needs to sort out its delivery issues.
Easy to order, quick to deliver
Amazing products (Half Tackle Bags), mix up on delivery however. Ian was sent to billing address (home) whilst I was at delivery address 45 mins away, all however sorted out in the end. Ian was helpful and delivered to club address.
Excellent service. Very prompt delivery.
Good ball quickly delivered
Quick delivery. Quality product. Very happy.
Was as ordered and came on time I would recommend and use again thanks.
Great quick delivery
Placed order at beginning of December 2018 ( 10 x fluro yellow bibs large ). They didn’t have them in stock, was offered an alternative bib, but I wanted the ones I ordered and told them that I was in no rush and that I would wait for there delivery Received items end of March 2019. Happy with bibs and communication from Centurion Would definitely recommend and use again Thanks Dean
Centurion Rugby is rated 4.52 based on 101 reviews