Cheaper Than Dirt Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cheaper Than Dirt

How would you rate Cheaper Than Dirt ?

"I ordered a vertical grip, a sling, and a few magazines from cheaperthandirt.com. It is very rare to find a better deal than cheaperthandirt.com but soon after I placed the order I found the same magazines at another site for a slightly better deal. I sent an email asking to cancel the order for the magazines. The team over at cheaperthandirt.com was so fast they sent out the order before the email was received for the order to be updated. A few emails later they re routed the magazines back to them and refunded my money to my account that day before they even had the magazines back. 10/10 customer service and amazing ship time on the rest of my order."
"good price and shippimg free"
Cheaper Than Dirt is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!