Cheaper Than Dirt Reviews

1PM
1PM

Tell us how Cheaper Than Dirt made you happy

Telephone
"have a story to share. After being out of the guns/shooting/reloading hobby for a few years,I decided to jump back in-with BOTH FEET! Being in Ill - in - noise, I needed a new/ renewed FOID card-got it in May and bought an S & W target .22 locally. Never did like small caliber guns so went online.Shocked that I could buy a handgun online & have it shipped to LGS,ALSO shocked at HUGE PRICE DIFFERENCE! BUT bad reviews-Many Bad Reviews made me just sell my 22 back and grab a used 45acp. Well,I decided I needed a wheel-gun so I ordered a 357 from Buds. Good price,good service so,over the next few months,I got a Colt clone SA 44,and a SA 45 from em,too. Here is where it gets interesting. I called Buds and asked for a price match on a Colt Competiton Series 70 45 acp,which CHEAPER THAN DIRT had for $810.90 vs Buds $839 and was told they could Not match but they would sell it for 822! I asked about trading a gun in for it and was told the price would revert back to the original 839! I had read MANY bad reviews about CTD but I figured what the hell,you're a gambler,throw the dice. I ordered it from CTD (THEY'RE IN TEXAS)Sun. am,got a call on Tues from my FFL (THEY ARE IN NORTH CENTRAL ILLINOIS) that it was there and I could get it Thurs AM. AND CTD had a special on the weekend I ordered which knocked the price down another THIRTY BUCKS!I PAID $791 PLUS$15 FFL XFER -AMAZINGLY IMPRESSIVE! PLUS, in 2 phone calls to 2 different company reps,I was treated with care,respect and got the info I wanted in LESS THAN 5 MINUTES. GUESS WHERE MY NEXT GUN(S) WILL BE ORDERED FROM! NUFF SAID"
Are you Cheaper Than Dirt? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Cheaper Than Dirt receives. Reply Free
"I ordered a vertical grip, a sling, and a few magazines from cheaperthandirt.com. It is very rare to find a better deal than cheaperthandirt.com but soon after I placed the order I found the same magazines at another site for a slightly better deal. I sent an email asking to cancel the order for the magazines. The team over at cheaperthandirt.com was so fast they sent out the order before the email was received for the order to be updated. A few emails later they re routed the magazines back to them and refunded my money to my account that day before they even had the magazines back. 10/10 customer service and amazing ship time on the rest of my order."
"good price and shippimg free"
Cheaper Than Dirt is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews