checkdirector.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend checkdirector.co.uk

Tell us how checkdirector.co.uk made you happy

"Their director catalogue helped me out numerous times. They provide an option to filter out the results in a few different ways. My score: 5 out of 5."
Are you checkdirector.co.uk? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback checkdirector.co.uk receives. Reply Free
"Hello, I would like to thank you for creating such a wonderful service. I had not a single issue with finding details that concerned a person i dealt with in the past (more than 10 years ago... time flies by so fast...). Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Best wishes Peter"
"A must have website for any small independent entrepreneur.. It has a simple to learn interface, which remainds me Facebook a little bit..."
"Biggest directory of executives available online, never found any outdated information here. Useful as heck at my work, since it's not ad-heavy - runs without any hiccups on an old Asus notebook."
"This website has proven to be very helpful at my work. I can find the whole package of information without paying a dime. Also: their customer service is superb - responded to my ticked in less than 24 hours!"
"I found several people I was looking for. Nice details about employment history"
checkdirector.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews