checkmot.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend checkmot.com

Tell us how checkmot.com made you happy
Scam!! I’ve tried finding an email/phone number but can’t contact the company, they have been taking payments from my bank for 11 months now! First 50p, the following day £5.99 and another £5.99 every month since April 2019 and are still ongoing now in March 2020!! Avoid using this company, complete scam!
Company is scam can’t contact them they keep taking money from bank account
I have tried to cancel my subscription, but they keep on charging my credit card. No answers on my emails. This seems to be a fraud and will be reported to the police for investigation.

AVOID THIS SERVICE !!!!!!
Says 50p for trial does not make clear that you need to cancel immediately or the next day they take funds from your account
Scam! No phone number on website to contact them. No response to emails.
Scammers! Paid 50p for a trial service for 24hrs as indicated on their website. Never subscribed to any monthly membership. Just realized that £5.99 has been deducted twice from my account - from records, the first deduction was done the next day after the 50p payment.
I sent a mail with no response.
Unfortunately, there’s no phone number on the website to call.
This is a scam I have spoken to a few people at my bank as this retailer has not sent a refund at all I have been charged from August £5.99 for per months since October a service i did not use or need I saw an add pop up which said i could have a free MOT i was then charged 00.50 which i thought was ok as i needed to get the MOT for a car i had just bought
I am not a car dealer so why would i want a package of five MOT checks per week! When you try to message them there is no phone number and to make the site look authentic they have a DVLA link on the site

I did not notice these debits until October
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE
This is a scam, read the small print carefully before giving your card details.
checkmot.com is rated 3.50 based on 22 reviews