Chicloth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chicloth

Tell us how Chicloth made you happy
"Beautiful dresses for every occasion, very nice service. One of the best companies. When you want to look fashionable, elegant visit this page and choose your dress."
I bought a dress on this site and it was exactly as in the picture.Good quality and affordable prices.Amazing store!
I love this store.All of their products is amazing.I recommend it to everyone.
After ordering from Chicloth I received my package in great time and in perfect condition! The items were good quality. After communicating with Chicloth I was pleasantly surprised by how fast they responded back and how helpful they were with making sure my wants were met in a great time!!! Awesome store!
I love this store.All of their products is amazing.I recommend it to everyone.
I bought a dress, and it's beautiful, fits great. Good comunication and delivery was on time!
This webiste is perfect.I am so satisfied with his products.Products are high quality ,good price and they are so beautiful.I recommend it.
Satisfied with cooperation, friendly staff, answers very fast, open to any questions. I have no say in products, they really own everything that any girl would want, first of all breathless dresses. Quality at an enviable level, affordable prices, sizes and details are exactly as stated in the description. My pick is CHICLOTH
I ordered a swimsuit from Chicloth, and it fit very well and looks good on me. Chicloth gave me a refund for the other suit I got, which was not what I wanted. They responded fairly quickly to my concerns and allowed a full refund for the second suit.
This is my best site for fashion. Always friendly and friendly staff and always ready for help. For any occasion I find clothing here. I recommend everyone to visit Chiclot.
Ordered over 3 weeks ago , no updates on when my dress will arrive, doubting this company really exists. Can't get any information from them on the status of my order.
Wow! I ordered a winter dress at the end of December . It’s the middle of February and it still has not arrived! Will it be here before winter is over?
Chicloth is rated 4.44 based on 43 reviews