The Children's Place Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend The Children's Place
2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact The Children's Place?

Tell us how The Children's Place made you happy

Telephone
"I go here at least 3x a year for my kids clothes. I'll never go anywhere else. They always have exactly what we are looking for."
Are you The Children's Place? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"very user friendly love the website"
"great quality clothing for amazing prices! constant deals and coupons being sent so it reduces the price especially with having multiple kids."
"I only shop Children's Place when it comes to purchasing clothing needs for my grandson. The quality is amazing & fits my budget. Thank you Children's Place!"
"have Everything I need for my girls"
"have Everything I need for my girls"
"On going issues with app. that haven't been resolved my rewards points being deleted off my account without my knowledge not receiving reward points that I have earned after purchases ,I cant empty out my basket on the app.to rid of sold out items have called customer service about this issues and the keep telling me that they are gonna resolve them in return they send me 5dollars coupon rewards to my frustration and when I go to redeem they don't work Smdh this app. Has been a Nightmare since day one I hate it!! And they need better quality boots bought my daughter some metallic boots there and they already fallen apart the boots were supposed to be 23.00 thats whats what it showed online and I told rhe cashier seemed like she didnt care got charged 39.00 dollars she talking about they do price match lol Whatever!!"
The Children's Place is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access