UK Dental Specialists at Chiswell Green Reviews

Read UK Dental Specialists at Chiswell Green Reviews

info@UKDentalSpecialists.co.uk

216a Watford road,Chiswell Green,

Tell us how UK Dental Specialists at Chiswell Green made you happy
They were efficient and on time and sent good reminders out prior to the appointment
I was referred by my local dentist for implant surgery. The treatment I had was excellent and the receptionists were always welcoming and helpful. Dr Patel carefully explained all the procedures to me before treatment, ensured I was happy with everything and made me feel at ease. I followed his advice post-treatments and had no problems. Thank you so much!
All staff were very friendly. the treatment I received was first class. Each dentist that I saw explained everything fully and I was put at ease. From the treatment I have received, I would highly recommend this practice.
Gentle and caring.didn’t rush with the treatment and gave detailed information about the treatment.took on board the fact that I do not like injections in my mouth,and I didn’t feel it as advised
About the treatment absolutely fine.
The treatment was 2nd to none.
But unfortunately the front desk staff were bordering on being rude, such a shame, first point of contact & let the whole system down
Very clear and good advice.
Efficient booking system. Very flexible re changing appointment
Regular emails as reminders.
Very skilled professional dentist- Claudio Peru.
Informative.
After care call appreciated
I first saw Dr Jashme Patel in March 2017 to assess the gum swelling associated with a tooth that had previously had root canal treatment twice, Unfortunately an infection had taken hold again, and a cyst was suspected. This was confirmed by x-ray. Dr Patel explained the options and risks very clearly, (including the risks posed by a nerve nearby) but I decided the best and least complicated option was to sacrifice the tooth because this would give the best access to remove the cyst. When I saw her again in May for this operation she explained that she had consulted one of her senior colleagues who approved of her suggested course of action, which gave me additional confidence. The operation went exactly as planned. I was expecting pain or at least considerable discomfort for several days, but in fact the discomfort had eased by teatime the same day, and by 8pm the discomfort had gone and I slept normally overnight! No further problems cropped up, the stitches were removed a few weeks later, and when I saw Jashme finally in November the gum had healed well and the x-ray showed the jawbone is repairing itself well. To sum up, I was very happy with Jashme,s calm professionalism and thoroughness, and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone else.
I was given a clear explanation of the treatment and what would happen. I felt some discomfort but no pain and was happy with the way the procedure was carried out.
Treatment was prompt, efficient and successful. Staff were friendly and helpful, and the dentist explained everything in a way I could understand.
Staff are friendly and highly competent.
I needed urgent treatment and was treated with care, concern and efficiency. The quality of treatment was of a very high standard from experienced, competent and confident practioners.
Dr Peru's competence in treating me is evidenced by two root canal treatments over the last few years that have gone very well.
In addition he explains the procedures well and is personable.
I do not have wait too long in his surgery when I have an appointment.
I was able to access the service very quickly for an emergency appointment. The facilities were high quality, the staff were friendly and the expertise of the dentist was amazing. I was made to feel comfortable and relaxed and the procedure was carried out painlessly and as quickly as possible. I was apprehensive about paying for private health care prior to this, but it was worth the money for the peace of mind and quality of care I received. Many thanks.
Very clear explanations of treatment plan and happy to go over things more than once. Very friendly staff and a lovely clean practice too
Caring and efficient. Always explains procedures. Cheerful.
Very punctual, very clear communication, excellent treatment
I hate the dentist but these guys put me at easy. They treat you with respect and the upmost consideration. Super professional and they inspire confidence. Thank you
I have a terrible dislike of dental work following a nasty complicated root canal some years ago. I had to have specialist root canal treatment and was very surprised with the procedure. I was made to feel comfortable, informed about my treatment thoroughly before, during and after treatment. I would 100% recommend Chiswell Green Dental Centre and would not hesitate to go back should I ever need more dental work in the future. Thank you to Claudio & the dental centre team :)
UK Dental Specialists at Chiswell Green is rated 4.90 based on 156 reviews