UK Dental Specialists at Chiswell Green Reviews

Read UK Dental Specialists at Chiswell Green Reviews

info@UKDentalSpecialists.co.uk

216a Watford road,Chiswell Green,

Tell us how UK Dental Specialists at Chiswell Green made you happy
A big thank you to the hygienist who taught me how to really take care of my teeth - something nobody has done to such a high standard before. I feel confident that I can now look after the excellent dental implant work I had done at the surgery and keep my mouth in a far healthier condition for the future.
I felt relaxed during my visit and staff are friendly.
The dentist explained everything very clearly and I came away very happy.
Going to have dental work done is not the first choice for an enjoyable time, but I was looked after well and received truly professional treatment. Would recommend.
My Dentist makes me feel at ease and explains everything in advance to me.
Fantastic people, totally pain free route canal treatment! Highly recommend.
Very reassuring and professional.
Very friendly helpful staff. The dentist was informative about my options all the way through my treatment and carried out the work with minimal pain to me. Thank you.
Professional attitude. Took the time to explain all options and procedures. And of course they took the pain away....
I came to Chiswell Green Dental as a referral from my own dentist.
I found them friendly and caring.
Very friendly and ultra competent, if you need specialist treatment then you really should get yourself referred here.
Have been to CGDC today for a second root canal treatment & while the first visit was fine I had got myself quite worked-up about today's visit !
As soon as I mentioned my concerns to the staff, they reassured me and everything was absolutely fine, I couldn't have been looked after any better. A special 'thanks' to Amy, who explained everything in advance & to Claudio for his great care & understanding.
Many thanks to everyone.

Mrs Joyce Narroway.
A very talented team at the practise helped me through root canal work after rescuing me from absolute agony.

Dr Claudio Peru is a gifted Specialist Endodentist with whom i shall be eternally grateful!

Cannot recommend the team highly enough.
Well planned, friendly
Very Friendly, professional and I feel in safe hands. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
My dentists both smiled on seeing me. Very friendly and approachable. From the
assistants to reception you have created a relaxed and cordial environment.

Both my dentist always took time to make me feel welcomed, explained what they were
going to do and answered any concerns or questions.

Very professional and good manner giving the patient confidence in the treatment
You made a very unpleasant procedure as comfortable and easy as possible.
Exceptionally good .

Very pleased with the treatment I received, which was. Very thorough .
I was referred to Chiswell Green Dental Centre by my own dentist for root canal treatment involving a bridge and a crown. I was seen very quickly and my treatment was carried out in one visit. The expertise of Dr Peru and the professionalism of the Nurses and Receptionists was absolutely second to none. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Dental Centre to anyone.
Very welcoming reception staff Dr Peru was so helpful kind & reassuring -I was very apprehensive ! Superb treatment -no pain ! Clear explanations given all through -First class service & treatment - thank you all
UK Dental Specialists at Chiswell Green is rated 4.90 based on 156 reviews