Chloes Jewellers Reviews

02072429454

info@chloesjewellers.com

32-33 HATTON GARDEN LONDON

Tell us how Chloes Jewellers made you happy
Great, friendly service and a pleasure doing business with Chloe's Jewellers. Everyone was very helpful and I am very happy with the final purchase.
Incredible experience from start to finish. The moment we looked through the display window and stepped inside the store, we were made to feel extremely welcome. They were so forthcoming and open with information relating to the diamonds, it made our decision so much easier. Will remember this buying experience for a very long time and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you Chloe's Jewellers.
What fantastic customer service. After visiting many jewellery shops along Hatton Gardens, Chloe's Jewellers impressed us the most with the selection of diamonds and exceptional customer service.

Thanks Chloe's Jewellers
Thu was very helpful and made alterations to the ring as requested, until I was happy with it. Brilliant customer service, will come again.
Came here on ur first day of engagement ring shopping and fell in love with the service and designs. The range of stones and colours is incredible. Everything we required we found under one roof and this is a place we have been coming back since.
Vanle was extremely helpful knowledgable and patient and h\offer genuine and impartial advice.
Excellent service. Very patiend with us and accommodating.Will highly recommend Chloes to others
The ring is beautiful! Lovely customer service from start to finish.
My partner and I set a date for our wedding and as part of the whole organising we had to consider where we would go to select our wedding bands. We both had an idea of what we were looking for so headed up to Hatton Garden in London. We walked the length of the street and back only to go back to a sweet little shop called 'Chloe's' where we had both seen what we were looking for. We were greeted and invited to take a seat and it all went so perfect from that point forward. Both my partner and I provided our requests an order was placed and just 10 days later we received a call to say they were ready. We have just picked up our rings and we are both more than happy with the end result. The rings were just perfect and just what we requested. Two very happy customers. Thank you!
Excellent advice and service. It made our shopping experience much easier and gained lots of useful information which helped us to shop and narrow down our choice. Very highly recommended. And we bought our eternity ring here after looking at many other shops in Hatton Garden.
The sales assistants were very helpful. They were not pushy and made the experience of buying my engagement ring very enjoyable.
We bought our daughter the most beautiful yellow gold diamond pendant for her birthday, and she absolutely loves it!! The lady who helped us was lovely. Highly recommended
They were exceptionally helpful from the start. I was buying a. Surprise ring for my soon to be fiancé. They were patient with my silly questions and gave some invaluable advice..... It all went well.
After weeks looking for an engagement ring, I found the perfect one in Chloe's Diamonds. The ring is absolutely beautiful, and the quality is amazing. The staff is really experienced and helpful, in particular, Vanlee was really patience and she helped me to take the final decision. I recommend to everyone to visit Chloe's Diamonds, is the best Jewellery Shop in London.
Purchasing wedding bands can be daunting, our experience with Vanle was anything but! She made us feel welcome and at ease, explaining everything in detail and with a smile. Would highly recommend.
Liam & Bonnie
we got our engagement ring from this beautiful shop. the staff are very lovely and attentive and so very helpful. they really kind and caring and knew what we was looking for even before we did. they took great care in showing us our ring and explaining all we needed to know. we highly recommend you come and see for yourself.
I had been searching for a very specific diamond ring for a long time and found it in Chloe's Jewellers. Van Le was so helpful in offering advise and recommendations on a couple of changes I wanted to have made to the ring (size and polishing to remove parts of the existing design). As I was on a short visit to the UK, the alterations were made within 2 hours! Service and quality is excellent and I will definitely visit Chloe's again on my next visit to the UK to see if there is anything else that catches my eye.
Chloe's Jewellers were very kind and helpful. They spent a lot of time to help us choose an engagement ring. They helped us custom make an engagement ring that suited our style and budget. The ring was made quickly and was in absolutely stunning condition.
We are very happy with the ring and the service we received. We would definitely come back here!
Helpful and friendly advice that made a daunting process much easier and stress-free - and there was a beautiful (and affordable!) ring at the end of it.
Very happy with the service from start to finish - really made me feel totally comfortable.
Chloes Jewellers is rated 4.90 based on 167 reviews