Choicest1 Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Choicest1 deliver?
Click Here

Tell us how Choicest1 made you happy

"I just purchased my first item. I really like the system,with such a great selection. I just wish their processing would be faster, but all in all was great experience."
Are you Choicest1? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Their pricing is good and what you'd expect plus they stock an excellent range of products so no matter what you're interested buying I'm sure you'll find what you want. Every order I've placed has been delivered the expected time frame and all items ordered have been delivered with no issue. Great service."
"Choicest1 has a variety of unique products featured with good descriptions and photos. Shipping service takes about 2 weeks to arrive in a well packaged stuff. I can attest because I was able to order great products without any hassle."
"I was very impressed with the ease of ordering, and my purchase arrived safely packaged. Keep up the good work Choicest1."
"Tried and tested online shopping. Hassle free. Transactions and the deliveries is extremely amazing. Almost perfect.Thumbs up."
"I like how the site is created. The featured products are well described. The simplicity of the site is what draws the people to choose nice products."
"Easy to navigate site with a good selection of items, simple checkout features, and a good quick service all around. Highly recommend this site."
"never has a problem and I have used every single service ranging from refund, to wrong products, to incorrect payment deductions and companies should be judged on how they deal with a problem and Choicest1 deal with it."
"I had a great shopping experience with Choicest1. Excellent selection, very informative descriptions.Looking forward to shopping again soon. Overall was great."
"Great website Really good products Good prices AND always delivery when promised"
"The product is good and effective. Delivered to me within 4 weeks. Product is durable and I've been using it for several times already and had no problem using it."
"I think the working conditions could be better. But when it comes to customer support, Choicest1 makes the big difference. A really good customer service!"
"I like how the products are being described in Choicest1. Descriptions are well stated for reference. Shipping process is accurate and fast."
"I LOVE SHOPPING at Choicest1. I've never had any problems with them except for delivery, but I'm always confident in knowing that Choicest1 will take care of any delivery issues."
"Good online shopping with high quality products. Everything that I need is in here. The customer service was great. Hands down to your service."
"Ive always been a huge fan ever since I found their site. They make my life better when I dont have to go out for so many items. I can get my necessities while I wait for my other items to be delivered to my door."
"Site is pretty accommodating. I was able to order some products and the purchasing went successful even the shipping that took me about 2 weeks. Good site."
"Brillaint fast acting customer service really goes above and beyond for its customers to make you feel like they truly value your custom . Excellent site as a whole, no complaints. Always second to none."
"Now Choicest1 is so good about the products they sell. If you have any kind of problem, it is taken cared of immediately. You wont have a minute of trouble, nothing but good results. Anything you need you will find on Choicest1."
Choicest1 is rated 4.77 based on 325 reviews