Choicest1 Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Choicest1 deliver?

Tell us how Choicest1 made you happy

"If you're looking for affordable and good quality products you can find it here. It makes shopping and selling a lot easier and safer because ofChoicest1 site. Guaranteed amazing shopping experience."
Are you Choicest1? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I use this company for all my parcels. It's easy to track and the prices are much lower than to store. The process of delivery is quick and simple. Thank you guys."
"Right in time! Happy with my items. Was very pleased that it arrived a few days earlier than expected. Five star for me."
"I purchased an item online, the process was easy and the delivery was fast. My item was exactly how I expected it to look. I didn't experience replacement though. The customer service was amazing during the whole process! I had a new item shipped out within a day :) I am very happy with the service that was provided.Thank you Choicest1."
"I had a great shopping experience with Sheswish. Excellent selection, very informative descriptions. Looking forward to shopping again soon. Overall was great."
"There is tons of selection to choose from, the checkout process is quick and easy and delivery. I love their products and their customer service is fantastic."
"I ordered my items online on Friday and they arrived this morning. The process was simple and order tracking is available. Excellent service and delivery on time . Thumbs up."
"The site was incredibly user friendly and concise. Two days later I received the item, it was in perfect condition. I was amazed with this experience so I wrote to the customer service email, and was greeted with an incredibly polite and thankful representative, I was speaking to a person which was awesome. Great Company."
"I love how secure our transactions can be done. I just wish delivery would be faster for most items. But all in all was good. I will definitely continue to order from Choicest1."
"I ordered a unique cosmetic item from Choicest1 and they got cool packaging. Still shipping took 3 weeks to arrive but I got used to it. Will definitely order more stuff here."
"It is so convenient. Easy service to use, fast, efficient delivery at a great price. Never had an issue and always delivers on time . Keep up the great work. Thank you."
"Prompt delivery..post services also awesome..rarely E-commerce companies replace mobiles but Choicest1 is different from others. I really recommend Choicest1 ."
"A great e-commerce portal to buy whatever you want, including stuff that you cannot find in local shops. Easy purchases, including cash on delivery, and every other means of electronic payment. Tracking is fluid and delivery is always on time. The deliveryman also bring machines to help you pay with cards. Completely satisfied with the purchase."
"I've been buying from Choicest1 ever since and they never once let me down. Everything I buy is cheaper, even preorders, and there are frequent discount codes to use. Sometimes I had problem with items even 1 year after the purchase and they let me sent it back to them the next day and I got a full refund or the same new item with no added costs. I'll keep buying from them if they keep being so good."
"The prices are on par and sometimes better of what I can find in stores and avoid the shopping out hassle. Their site could use some modern look but it doesn't deter my experience in any way.Better than the other online shopping websites. I had lots of options and shipping is on time. Good job!"
"had a problem with an order and contacted their customer service, it's second to none and they offered me 25% discount when I wasn't looking for this. great service!"
"The best online business portal in the world. The diversified geo-targeting made easy. Millions of highly rated and reviewed products made available in your finger trip. The reviews and rating are great. The price comparison and execution of product delivery is awesome."
"I bought multiple items from Choicest1 and sometimes it was perfect and sometimes there were minor issues. All in all, they care about their customers and their service is acceptable."
"Good site to buy almost everything. Custom service is really good, and they always help. Maybe the only problem I find is their choice concerning courier service, because they're not precisely the best. But, all in all, Choicest1 is a good choice. I recommend it."
"Always happy with their customer service. I just wish that they have a better quality control/check on the products sold as sometimes the quality is not so good."
Choicest1 is rated 4.77 based on 325 reviews