Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
It was super simple and easy to use. And you get the results so quickly. It's a great way to keep tabs on your health regularly without having to jump through hoops.
This is a very convenient service. I was able to check my different markers, and now working on improving some of them. I would love to see better communication on the shipping part, as it took a long time to get the first kit and was not until I reached out (over a week later) that I got some sort of update. I will give them another try.
Fairly good experience. Quick turnaround of results. Did have a question about my results, but did not receive an email response.
The process of obtaining a test was easy and quick, the method of submitting the sample very easy to do and the results came back super quick.
Great service, very efficient. User friendly
Blood work and doctors advice was very helpful. I have already told friends about your service. Thank you.
I was pleased with the results I received and the app made the results easy to understand. The only complaint I have is that it was difficult to communicate with customer service regarding my order. I did not get tracking info and I could not get confirmation the package was sent.
Great and easy to use
taking my health into my own hands and knowing it is my responsibility to make the right choices for my health in nutrition, activity, sleep etc. The first step is knowing where you are - Choose Health is an easy tool to achieve this. The test kit was easy to use with clear instructions. The results got back within a week - the results were easy to follow and hints and guidance to improve the not so perfect scores are very helpful for making necessary adjustments. I'm 73 and it is never too late to learn.
So easy, so fast, so useful! I was surprised just how useful the results were, And all for a fraction of what it would’ve cost me elsewhere, particularly at the doctors office. I also thought the customer service was great.
Taking test was easy. I’m still waiting on the results?
Got my results back in 3 days, all with info on what the results mean and info on how to improve/maintain numbers. I will definitely be using again!
I have only gotten one set of results- I will write a review after the third one...
Shipping and website issues were resolved. Thank you.
Great test. Easy to use and recommendations were very helpful.
Convenient way to easily test cholesterol at home. Four stars instead of five because there was no notification when test was complete. Once I received email for this review, I realized results must be in, went to website to get results, luckily I kept paperwork with barcode because I needed it to get results, no mention of this in step by step instructions.
While the website for ordering is a little buggy,, and ranges given for normal results for the various tests differ in two different locations on the website nonetheless this is an important set of blood tests and they deliver the results economically and with Useful recommendations for improving the results
This is a great way to have your blood check in between doctor’s visit. I will use the results for comparisons and on my next doctor’s visit
DIDN'T WORK
Great overall experience. Looking forward to more tests.
Choose Health is rated 4.22 based on 83 reviews