Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
Read Choose Health Reviews
was hoping for actual numbers from results not there scale can't compare with previous test
Thanks so much. Results came in fast and were informative!
I love that every few months I can monitor my own health without having to see a doctor
Test arrived in a timely manner and we had results in 6 days. Convenience of at home testing.
I love that I can check my health markers from the comfort of my own home! This is super helpful and the results were accurate!
The entire process was very easy. I was surprised at my results. Knowing that I am going to test again, keeps me focused on my health, taking better care of myself and improving those numbers. Thank you for offering this service.
Good information and love that you go into more details.
I experience some confusion on the app stating my kit was not delivered after I mailed it . USPS tracked and stated it was delivered Through reaching out to Choose Health for assistance I discovered the kit had indeed arrived at the lab and the delay that I experienced was created by an interface error that causes me to see the kit as not delivered. It only corrected once results were processed on 4/22/2022.
Choose Health took A very long time to produce my results. The Nurse only said my ratio was in range. Nothing else. Not that it was not optimal range or borderline range...nothing. Not that estradiol and progesterone were liw or high in that range....which is what I was trying to determine. Not the greatest.
Amazing affordable opportunity for individuals to understand their current health "baseline" and what they need to do to improve their health in a proactive / preventative model. This is what we need at this time to educate folks and shift the healthcare mindset from reactive (drugs and surgery) to proactive and preventative. Many thanks for what you are doing to move this movement forward.
My results just came back, I have a lot to work on, which I was suspected of, that's why I chose this lab to do my test. They are very thorough with the data explanation, also gave fast results.
The tests were not as comprehensive as my lab tests from my annual wellness checkup. I thought the video of the results was unprofessional and clunky. It was obvious that these are standard videos made for all customers and not really tailor-made as professed. I did go on to find out more about the GGT results and found that this test is very sensitive and results can be skewed by consumption of alcohol within 24 hrs of testing. I do appreciate the warning, nonetheless. If you don't have access to yearly blood tests, then this is a reasonably priced alternative, however.
So far so good
I am a new customer. So far I have been extremely pleased with your testing product and follow up services. My only complaint was the delay in getting my results, caused by third party supply chain issues. Hopefully these can be resolved. I look forward to being a regular customer and personally helping you reach the mission of your service.
The results were not received almost three weeks late. When I checked on line for states, it indicated as still "at home". So I paid another service and received results in two days. In between the three weeks, no communication, no email acknowledgement, etc, I thought the sample was lost. I will not use this product again
I can’t even get results and they say I do t have a subscription despite multiple emails saying I do. Been going back and fourth for weeks now trying to get my results.
Did not provide exactly what I thought I was getting. Made it hard to cancel.
Expensive & not very informative- in fact results were repetitive as if they copied & pasted the same thing for how to make improvements
quick and easy
This process is so simple and it’s a great way to stay on top of my major health indicators.
Choose Health is rated 3.8 based on 142 reviews