Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
I’ve only done one test, but I like to have a baseline and know what I should work on. I look forward to seeing if I’ve made progress when I take the next test.
Easy process. Took longer than I anticipated but I’m assuming you are very busy.
I am impressed with Sarah Mosser. She is professional, prompt, attentive and responsive.
I purchased the Covid 19 antibody tests for myself and 2 patients. The test was easy to do, well written and illustrated directions and quick mailing. The results came in a timely fashion.
I
got my results back from COVID; but did not get my husband Robert Willis’ back. His barcode is 80252759. Please send his results to us and to Dr. Willis as well Thanks! Margaret awillis

Easy test and a timely response
There were issues with my samples getting lost.
Choose Health is convenient and easy to use.
Great customer support.
Great information.
Such a great tool to get a picture of your overall health.
The test was easy to take, and the data is readable and easy to comprehend. I had a question I couldn’t find an answer to and I received a thorough and quick response. I will definitely use again!
good job choose health.
Choose health gave me a reality check on why I need to fix I order to live a longer and healthier life, thank you.
Excellent customer service, fast results, results lined up with doctor's office results, highly recommend !
Amazing to see my results. The whole process was smooth. This definitely keeps me more motivated to stick to my diet and exercise plan. I can’t wait see my next test in 3 months to see if I improved.
Since I'm pretty much on top to my health, I didn't get any major revelations. I did not have a good experience taking my own blood, so I probably wouldn't do it again for the amount of info I got.
But glad I tried it.
The individual reviews are a little frustrating but otherwise I like it so far. Would like to see additional values like vit d.
The whole process was very smooth.
The only suggestion would be to improve the sample taking instructions. It took me a while to figure out that I had to scroll down to see further instructions.
Choose Health has really helped guide and shape how I manage my lifestyle. You can’t get this information anywhere else.
Choose Health is rated 4.44 based on 48 reviews