Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
Good data but would like more guidance on optimizing
The blood test appeared to be accurate compared to previous ones I've received at my doctor's office. The number of markers tested was much lower than what I get in the blood test in my annual physical.
This is a very convenient service. I was able to check my different markers, and now working on improving some of them. I would love to see better communication on the shipping part, as it took a long time to get the first kit and was not until I reached out (over a week later) that I got some sort of update. I will give them another try.
Fairly good experience. Quick turnaround of results. Did have a question about my results, but did not receive an email response.
Blood work and doctors advice was very helpful. I have already told friends about your service. Thank you.
I was pleased with the results I received and the app made the results easy to understand. The only complaint I have is that it was difficult to communicate with customer service regarding my order. I did not get tracking info and I could not get confirmation the package was sent.
Convenient way to easily test cholesterol at home. Four stars instead of five because there was no notification when test was complete. Once I received email for this review, I realized results must be in, went to website to get results, luckily I kept paperwork with barcode because I needed it to get results, no mention of this in step by step instructions.
While the website for ordering is a little buggy,, and ranges given for normal results for the various tests differ in two different locations on the website nonetheless this is an important set of blood tests and they deliver the results economically and with Useful recommendations for improving the results
Never got result back. My husband got it back within a week. We sent them in at the same time
On principle, the Choose Health Test Kit is a great way to find out more about your overall health. I found once I understood the exact way to take the test, it was a breeze. I only wish the instructions were accessible online through my desktop computer. I have started to incorporate some of the suggestions to improve my health but I wish I could print out the suggestions as a reminder. All and all, it's a quick and helpful test kit for a very reasonable price!
got my results back from COVID; but did not get my husband Robert Willis’ back. His barcode is 80252759. Please send his results to us and to Dr. Willis as well Thanks! Margaret awillis ‘
Since I'm pretty much on top to my health, I didn't get any major revelations. I did not have a good experience taking my own blood, so I probably wouldn't do it again for the amount of info I got. But glad I tried it.
The individual reviews are a little frustrating but otherwise I like it so far. Would like to see additional values like vit d.
Good on the delivery of the kit. But you are asking me to review the experience as you haven't shown my data. I think you should sync your email review ask to after when people see their results.
Conflicting tests without super helpful information. All of the suggestions are things I already am or am not doing so no method for improvement. Blanket options for the masses.
I really liked how easy it was to collect the sample. The turn around time from the lab was great. The charts are easy to understand. The issue is the insights. If you are suboptimal in 2 areas, the advice is completely different. For instance one insight is to go on a Whole30 diet and another is to go paleo. Which should I do? Then I have to pay more to talk to a doctor? I liked being able to take this into my own hands, but it needs some tweaking.
was hoping for actual numbers from results not there scale can't compare with previous test
I experience some confusion on the app stating my kit was not delivered after I mailed it . USPS tracked and stated it was delivered Through reaching out to Choose Health for assistance I discovered the kit had indeed arrived at the lab and the delay that I experienced was created by an interface error that causes me to see the kit as not delivered. It only corrected once results were processed on 4/22/2022.
I am waiting to receive my results from my testing. I have sent in several requests for assistance logging into my account and am yet to have anyone respond.
test , mail and result posting worked out great. Only issue was my PSA result was way off (18), i did a second check at a lab it showed 3.2.
Choose Health is rated 3.9 based on 137 reviews