Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
Read Choose Health Reviews
I really liked how easy it was to collect the sample. The turn around time from the lab was great. The charts are easy to understand. The issue is the insights. If you are suboptimal in 2 areas, the advice is completely different. For instance one insight is to go on a Whole30 diet and another is to go paleo. Which should I do? Then I have to pay more to talk to a doctor? I liked being able to take this into my own hands, but it needs some tweaking.
was hoping for actual numbers from results not there scale can't compare with previous test
I experience some confusion on the app stating my kit was not delivered after I mailed it . USPS tracked and stated it was delivered Through reaching out to Choose Health for assistance I discovered the kit had indeed arrived at the lab and the delay that I experienced was created by an interface error that causes me to see the kit as not delivered. It only corrected once results were processed on 4/22/2022.
I am waiting to receive my results from my testing. I have sent in several requests for assistance logging into my account and am yet to have anyone respond.
test , mail and result posting worked out great. Only issue was my PSA result was way off (18), i did a second check at a lab it showed 3.2.
An improvement in the time lag would be nice. I paid for a test at Let's Get Checked as well. I dropped off the test at UPS, it arrived on the other side of the country the next afternoon, and they sent me the results that night. Even counting reduced shipping cost using USPS, my test arrived at Choose Health on a Sunday night and it was a couple of days later before I got results. Just a suggestion.
Taking test was easy. I’m still waiting on the results?
Shipping and website issues were resolved. Thank you.
I would have preferred a printable report included. If that it possible I would like to receive one n my email
Too basic not enough explanation
Choose Health took A very long time to produce my results. The Nurse only said my ratio was in range. Nothing else. Not that it was not optimal range or borderline range...nothing. Not that estradiol and progesterone were liw or high in that range....which is what I was trying to determine. Not the greatest.
The tests were not as comprehensive as my lab tests from my annual wellness checkup. I thought the video of the results was unprofessional and clunky. It was obvious that these are standard videos made for all customers and not really tailor-made as professed. I did go on to find out more about the GGT results and found that this test is very sensitive and results can be skewed by consumption of alcohol within 24 hrs of testing. I do appreciate the warning, nonetheless. If you don't have access to yearly blood tests, then this is a reasonably priced alternative, however.
The results were not received almost three weeks late. When I checked on line for states, it indicated as still "at home". So I paid another service and received results in two days. In between the three weeks, no communication, no email acknowledgement, etc, I thought the sample was lost. I will not use this product again
I thought the results were limited. I was expecting information on my electrolyte balances, B vitamins levels, etc. Items I felt a runner should be aware of if running in the heat. Since I regularly visit my doctor and get detailed results of everything Choose Health provided, it is not worth the cost. Canceled my subscription.
Choose Health lab results differ significantly from lab results from my PCP. Also, cost of membership should include consultation with clinician. Should not be an additional cost to discuss lab results. Please read the fine print before joining.
Mine was fine...but I ordered on for my husband and can't change it to his name...it keeps coming up with my results.
I ordered the testosterone test kit. I received general results for blood sugar, cholesterol, etc, but no testosterone testing was done! I'm waiting to hear from choose health about this
This was not at all what I thought it would be. It really didn’t give any insight on my health, short term nor long term. Not very satisfied.
Their mission is good. Lab work too as far as I can tell. Delivery and details not so hot. I did one test. Instructions not that clear and it took longer to get results than advertised. Then signed up for quarterly tests and have yet to get a test kit. Growing pains?
Choose Health is not run professionally in any way. I’ve worked with online testing companies before and these guys are by far the worst! I got one email saying they sent the pack. I completed and returned it the next day…. Then nothing. No follow up email - as is standard protocol for such companies. I logged onto the platform and finally, 10 days later it said my sample was “at the lab”. I waited a few more days, checked again and it was back at the start saying “sending your kit”. So I called and got some guy who sounded like he was in his car or something and he told me he’d be in the lab shortly and check on my order. He didn’t ask my name, my order number, nothing. Never heard back from him. So I sent an email and then got a very vague phone call from another number saying that a representative would be in contact with me momentarily. Nothing. I checked all spam boxes etc. Then I became very curious and looked online for real reviews.. these guys are a scam. The positive reviews must be fake because the reality is that there is no customer service, you rarely get your results, if you do they are useless, and they will keep charging you and never offer a refund. You will then need to dispute the charges and block their access to your credit card. Slimy business. Karma will take them down eventually. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME!
Choose Health is rated 3.8 based on 142 reviews