CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Needed a windows 10 key after M$ refused to migrate my old key to a new build CJS CD keys were simple to use, fantastic price. Delivery of my new key was seamless, arrived within minutes of purchase and worked on the new computer first time with no hassle. Would use again without hesitation 100%
Installed Office on new HP laptop. It auto downloaded M/S Office, I imputed the product key and Office worked immediately. nothing could have been easier and especially the huge $ saving using CJS CD Keys
Nice. :D I bought the key in matter of minutes. So happy. And it works. I can definitely recommend this seller. NB: I am not sure, but it seems they only sell Win 10 OEM keys. which may "not be important" since the whole world is upgrading to Win 11. I decided to go with Win 10 for my own reasons. Buuuuuuut, the Win 10 key that I bought WORKS, even if it is a OEM version. :) Thanks SJD Keys, for a smooth transaction (via PayPal). I am happy as can be. :D Price was ok. 9 GBP. Price OK.:)
Key worked well. Price is affordable
Amazing website, only had one issue which is easily resolved with refunds or store credit. Definitely trust-worthy and cheap too.
Quick delivery and the cheapest
All good ;)
was able to get office software for a very decent price, the delivery was very quick. thank you
Worked perfectly! No Hassle at all.
Quick and painless! Best price i could find and no worries.
Fast and reliable all above board, fantastic thankyou
Batool Awad
Excellent bargain of xbox live yearly membership, cheapest I found on the Internet. Will deffo purchase again
Instant deliver. Works 100%
Fantastic Service. Thanks
Works as it should!
hello! my name it s Alex and I am happy with this website because it s quick and easy to take what you need.
Awesome service and games for knock-down prices! I've bought several over the last couple of years and had no problems whatsoever! Cheers CJS CD Keys :)
If you follow the instructions carefully (not like me), then procuring the key is straight forward. Once I received the key, I entered it into my laptop and the activation was immediate. That's as good as it gets!
Key worked as promised. Very easy to activate. They had a step by step guide that walked you through the activation process. Contacted retailer before hand by email to confirm whether or not I was buying a lifetime key. They were very prompt in replying to my enquiry. I am very happy with the services provided by the retailer and I will definitely recommend their services.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.38 based on 14,811 reviews