CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
its works,very cheap and good.
Had problems with my key order but support team was quick to help.
quick and easy service
Bought fm 23. Got sent a code. Code was invalid or expired. Been waiting 3 days for another code. Not had any communication for over a day.
Easy as can be, took less than 5 minutes for my shiny new Windows 10 pro key
Retrieving keys for order 2754585 buying key .. API error: No available auctions matching criteria (MPAU04) Temporary error generating your key. Please try again in 1-2 hours.
Providing great softwares
The code worked The SMS verification process did not work
Very happy with my purchase. As soon as I paid for Microsoft Office professional I got the product key instantly with easy to install instructions and when I emailed for help I got quick response.
I bought the code for win 11 HOME. Delivered in few hours, so far working fine.
I bought the Game Pass key for XBox and within a few minutes I had activated it on my Microsoft account so I'm very happy and I will be back.
Download of Microsoft-Office-Professional-Plus-2021-CD-Key worked totally fine replacing my existing 2016. Good value.
Ani meselac
I was hesitant as most people are when they see keys for a mere fraction of the Microsoft cost. But at $12 I thought it wasn't much to lose if it didn't work. Literally inside 2 minutes my windows 11 pro was activated with a legit key. Thanks my dudes!
To be sincere, I was completely skeptic about the veracity of the product but it worked and activated my Windows! It took a couple of days before it was confirmed but after that I was able to gt the key and it's 100% true! Recommend it 100%
Excellent and easy transaction. Code was generated instantly. Will be using again.
got my windows key simple and easy, activated instantly so no complaints, would recommend
This is the best place to buy your digital keys its super cheap and very fast service .. keep it up cjs !!!
Got a Windows 10 pro key and it was quick and easy and it works!
Ok, I just received the key for my Xbox GamePass Ultimate. It took longer than I expected, about 11 hours. The good thing is that worked! I did have to add a recurring payment card on Microsoft for it to activate but other than that it worked. If it didn't take 11 hours I'd rate it a 5, but because it took this long... well 4 stars. I will very likely buy here again, but way another the key needed to eliminate the wait time. Overall, Good, legit site. I was very skeptical.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 17,329 reviews