CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Fast and reliable all above board, fantastic thankyou
Batool Awad
Excellent bargain of xbox live yearly membership, cheapest I found on the Internet. Will deffo purchase again
Instant deliver. Works 100%
Fantastic Service. Thanks
Works as it should!
hello! my name it s Alex and I am happy with this website because it s quick and easy to take what you need.
Awesome service and games for knock-down prices! I've bought several over the last couple of years and had no problems whatsoever! Cheers CJS CD Keys :)
If you follow the instructions carefully (not like me), then procuring the key is straight forward. Once I received the key, I entered it into my laptop and the activation was immediate. That's as good as it gets!
Key worked as promised. Very easy to activate. They had a step by step guide that walked you through the activation process. Contacted retailer before hand by email to confirm whether or not I was buying a lifetime key. They were very prompt in replying to my enquiry. I am very happy with the services provided by the retailer and I will definitely recommend their services.
Excellent service. Received the Product key within a few seconds of payment. Product Key is 100% genuine and worked as it should. My laptop has now been updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Professional and working perfectly.
very prompt service with very good support. I recommend it for anyone who is familiar with installations and setups and needs a legit solution.
Just bought Elden Ring for XBOX SX & a VPN Argentina key. Just activated, very easy took a few minutes & saved a lot of cash. I've never had any problems with CJS CD Keys always excellent service.
Just awesome. though need to work on customer service
Long time customer, I've bought many different products, including games, software and subscriptions, and I've never been disappointed. Once I had an issue with a key and customer service resolved it for me without hassle. I'll keep coming back.
Easy purchase, easy to claim key, easy to install. Frankly a pleasently surprising easy purchase, would recommend
The Windows 10 Home OEM key registered properly. The instructions for key retrieval were delivered promptly and worked fine, after a little confusion (on my part!). Excellent price, a good service. I will certainly use CJS again.
great price and lots of choice
Everything worked out perfectly. The seller contacted me and delivered the desired things.
so cool and i have some robux now
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.38 based on 14,847 reviews